W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Jan 28, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #3,046 of 3,914
i mean welcome back.
tongue.gif

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #3,048 of 3,914
this finally dropped, such a smooth hook, no clue why Meek was yelling during his rap though.

some Marciano, slick song has a slick rap driven with a slick beat.

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:11 AM Post #3,052 of 3,914

OH GAWD THAT THAT RIGHT THERE IS HORRID_BAD!!!  C'mon Kami EVEN you can do better than that, sigh. 
rolleyes.gif

Keep trying meng keep trying.....

Man i need to seriously give Chance Da' W/rapper a spin, dood seems pretty smooth/ unique as in the new school sing songy style types.

edit: oh schiit!!! Just realized that that was In N Out in that meme. LMAO <333s Damn i want to now. T_T

Anywho Logic murdered this beat....... all the others were meh, hyped for the album!!!

HOT!!!

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:39 AM Post #3,054 of 3,914
Woah you are at 5000+ posts now, weren't you around 2k a couple months ago. Should listen to hip-hop more, focus less posting.

Chance is not a smooth rapper at all. Actually none of the newer mainstream rappers are that smooth IMO.

HOT!!!!

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #3,055 of 3,914

OH GAWD THAT THAT RIGHT THERE IS HORRID_BAD!!!  C'mon Kami EVEN you can do better than that, sigh. 
rolleyes.gif

Keep trying meng keep trying.....

Man i need to seriously give Chance Da' W/rapper a spin, dood seems pretty smooth/ unique as in the new school sing songy style types.

edit: oh schiit!!! Just realized that that was In N Out in that meme. LMAO <333s Damn i want to now. T_T

Anywho Logic murdered this beat....... all the others were meh, hyped for the album!!!

HOT!!!

Most people don't really like his voice. Funny how I didnt like danny browns voice but wasnt bothered with chance. Acid Rap is pretty good doe.

also inb4kidinkfeatureonlogicsalbum 
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #3,056 of 3,914

Most people don't really like his voice. Funny how I didnt like danny browns voice but wasnt bothered with chance. Acid Rap is pretty good doe.

tongue_smile.gif

Honestly Danny Brown and him aren't that bad but you need to make sure in the "right state of mind" to appreciate their kind of music, much like Chopped and Screwed needs Purple Lean for max enjoyment.

Feb 2, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #3,059 of 3,914
  Woah you are at 5000+ posts now, weren't you around 2k a couple months ago. Should listen to hip-hop more, focus less posting.

Chance is not a smooth rapper at all. Actually none of the newer mainstream rappers are that smooth IMO.

HOT!!!!

^ ehhh how i troll without post fool???
rolleyes.gif

All my 5000+ posts has been all productive ones honest, no lie.
normal_smile .gif

Oh who that??? Yura from Girls Days??? HOT INDEED!!!

Where the MV at???
tongue_smile.gif

tongue_smile.gif

^ Haven't really kept up with all the New Agey W/rapper yet, cuz not feeling many of them tbh, welp the ones i have heard so far esp. the ones that are getting a lot of shine.

Feb 2, 2014 at 7:38 AM Post #3,060 of 3,914
Sleep is awesome, I would prefer lying down though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back