W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Jan 23, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #3,016 of 3,914
  Its part of his 3 part magic trick story line that he developed for his 3 albums.
He will drop it at the same time as Detox and Half Life 3

SF you should listen to this guy

Jan 23, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #3,017 of 3,914

LoL what???
blink.gif

Shouldn't bankers know how to make bank??? He not releasing/ milking his fame/ buzz while the iron is hot is a stupid move at best.
rolleyes.gif
And he ain't getting younger/ prettier as well. : P

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/164777/jay-electronica-can-now-officially-marry-kate-rothschild/

cool.gif

Jan 23, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #3,020 of 3,914
  Its part of his 3 part magic trick story line that he developed for his 3 albums.
He will drop it at the same time as Detox and Half Life 3

^SWEET, that means it's gonna drop when i am buried six feet under.
evil_smiley.gif
CAN'T WAIT!!!

oh it's relatively new, no wonder I haven't heard about it. Although it's a shame that label is called the Roc Nation, such a far cry from Roc A Fella Records whom were quite the power house just about a decade ago

Like i be saying "DUSTY"!!! You need to get with dat freshness dat is my cabbages.
biggrin.gif

SF you should listen to this guy

Welp him more than you that's fo sho.
tongue.gif

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/164777/jay-electronica-can-now-officially-marry-kate-rothschild/

cool.gif

HOLY SCHIIT!!! That ain't for real right???!!! For one thing he is Brack, for 2nd thing he is Brack, for 3rd thing he is a w/rapper.
eek.gif

Which all makes sense since he must have one HUGE....
... or he is just a REALLY nice guy.
wink.gif

But D'YAM the Rothschilds practically runs EVERYTHING money related in this world, the top 3s at least.
triportsad.gif

i am just gonna say it now....

....all the Jays' are illuminati!!! Case closed.
cool.gif

detox is dropping??????

gonna write that down on my calendar  
wink_face.gif

Yeppp dropping in the next lifetyme that is......

that calendar doesn't exist yet :wink:

it's an infinite one that's why. :wink:

Jan 23, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #3,024 of 3,914

Welp he WAS hand selected and was brought under the wings of Jay-Z if that means anything. Those triangle connections might have something to do with it.
wink.gif

... LMAO
rolleyes.gif

illuminati blehhhhhh

I always thought that was a pyramid that signifies the american dollar bills which in turn signifies money, so really he was throwing up money the whole time. Unless you take it as a diamond in which case he's throwing up the "Roc" symbol indicating "ice" which still signifies wealth that alludes to being just as big Rockefeller family wealth. Whu Whut!!

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #3,026 of 3,914
  I smell conspiracy, and I loves me some Illuminati caserole, so let me join in on this

Depends what you have to offer, don't be coming in here empty handed meng. Cuz this potluck don't welcome freeloader.
bigsmile_face.gif

illuminati blehhhhhh

I always thought that was a pyramid that signifies the american dollar bills which in turn signifies money, so really he was throwing up money the whole time. Unless you take it as a diamond in which case he's throwing up the "Roc" symbol indicating "ice" which still signifies wealth that alludes to being just as big Rockefeller family wealth. Whu Whut!!

ehhh the "illuminati" is a historically documented society meng, you might not learn about them in "official" government narrated textbooks but there are TONS of secret societies that the wealthy powerful elites take part in that us peons have no access to. Do you REALLY think that the elites that were in power just gave up their strangle hold/ power over the course of history??? Simple logic really. 

If i was rich and powerful back in the dayz would i magically just relent it over or try to maintain it on the down low???
rolleyes.gif

Kamijo my hero lost his toe to a garden hoe. Man that must've hurt.

Masa Roll, the thread is so ALIVE 
very_evil_smiley.gif

^ LMAO, seem like Kami tried to rip dat garden "hoe" off by not paying up those cabbages and she had to do what she had to during the service. D'YAM dat must be a pain of his entire manhood.
wink.gif
YOU SICK screw!!!
eek.gif

More ALIVE than lil' Kami that is fo sho'. hoho
evil_smiley.gif

YOU SO CRAZY SPAMDASAMA. : P

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #3,028 of 3,914
  you can still be wealthy and be on the low...

Meng. Secret societies. Assassin's Creed is where it's at. 

^ LMAO, seem like Kami tried to rip dat garden "hoe" off by not paying up those cabbages and she had to do what she had to during the service. D'YAM dat must be a pain of his entire manhood.
wink.gif
YOU SICK screw!!!
eek.gif

More ALIVE than lil' Kami that is fo sho'. hoho
evil_smiley.gif

YOU SO CRAZY SPAMDASAMA. : P

LOL. Just a figment of your imagination.

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #3,029 of 3,914
  you can still be wealthy and be on the low...

Dat mental poverty boi!!! Paris Hilton anyone???
tongue.gif
Those are relatively the nouveau riche though, i am talkin' about that old old, dusty arse rich if you knowhatimeng. So yes agreed with you that they are on the "low" as in dirty filthy rich of the "blue bloods" variants a.k.a Rothchilds, etc etc etc.

^ NEVER!!! Cuz i can't even think out of this cardboard of mine, so "imagination" is outta' the equation.
floatsmile.png

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #3,030 of 3,914

watch somebody in the future will shut SF up with a hidden blade to the cardboard talking about all this secret society nonsense

^ NEVER!!! Cuz i can't even think out of this cardboard of mine, so "imagination" is outta' the equation.
floatsmile.png

LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back