W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Dec 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #2,896 of 3,914

^ That's right my friend, you're doing it RIGHT!!! DON'T IT FEELS SOOO GUD???

Kpop and rap is akin to bees and honey meng, it just simply belong together and it sounds oh so sweet.
wink.gif

LOL, It is like an assault on my auditory senses. 

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #2,904 of 3,914

^

LOL, Idk, all these Korean artists are more American then they are Korean. The way they act and the style of music they play. 

^

Yeppp that's true for those wannabe twi-hard types. The more legit artists do their own thang, but there is no doubt American culture has influenced them a lot in terms of how they make their music/ way of life, etc.

Case in point.....

Wanksta' like that fool above needs to get a serious towel whipping by the TOWEL GOD tbh.
tongue_smile.gif

.... do your thang Seungri.
cool.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #2,905 of 3,914

^

Yeppp that's true for those wannabe twi-hard types. The more legit artists do their own thang, but there is no doubt American culture has influenced them a lot in terms of how they make their music/ way of life, etc.

Case in point.....

Wanksta' like that fool above needs to get a serious towel whipping by the TOWEL GOD tbh.
tongue_smile.gif

.... do your thang Seungri.
cool.gif

I heard in Korea they have schools on how to become a pop star or idol or w/e. It's like they take American Idol to a ridiculous level and not in a good way. Its sort of how Japanese took American glam rock/metal and intensified 10x to make it look convincing. 

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #2,906 of 3,914
For the third time What happened? 
I need to balance out this kpop schiit with some rapschiit/persianschiit

Some good stuff here

Some of the newer nujabes works

Can't diss this schiit

And now for some from the homeland

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #2,907 of 3,914
  I heard in Korea they have schools on how to become a pop star or idol or w/e. It's like they take American Idol to a ridiculous level and not in a good way. Its sort of how Japanese took American glam rock/metal and intensified 10x to make it look convincing. 

^ Yeppp that seems to be true, cuz A LOT of the pop "idols" are signed up by their parents to an agency and is trained at a really young age, welp that is for the pop music industry anyways cuz most of the hip hop artists are self taught, etc.  I am sure for most rock and indie music artists are self taught as well, but you never know. Jpn is just freaken wired in general so nothing really surprises me there.

Oh regarding the topic of rock/ metal you should as this fool.
http://www.head-fi.org/u/344262/kamijoismyhero

His hero is probably one of those creations you mentioned. LoL

Nuff said.....

... it's a trap everywhere you sag meng.
wink.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #2,910 of 3,914
  For the third time What happened? 
I need to balance out this kpop schiit with some rapschiit/persianschiit

Some good stuff here

Some of the newer nujabes works

Can't diss this schiit

And now for some from the homeland

^ Hard @ work as always i see Arin, coolios you bring dat hippity hoppity while i bring dat kpop. Sounds good to me.
bigsmile_face.gif

Great stuff meng.
beerchug.gif

blue scholars is the good schiit

Tried their stuff but could never got into them for some strange reason. But no doubt they are good schiit though. Hey you know who else is from Seattle??? Dat Wanksta' J-Park above. LoL

SAWEEE to ruin it for ya'.
tongue_smile.gif

GUYS (and girls, if there are any), I've evolved into a normal head-fi'er. I'm not junior anymore
tumblr_maeu8e5wuj1rxmai6o1_500.gif

but forreal though, I should probably me more active, especially since ive been here for almost a year
accurate picture of what i do here
tumblr_lrz0fgFEmm1qlaztpo1_500.jpg

^ Yeah that was me the 1st year as well, shaking from fear cuz of the hype train. Sure as hell was a fun ride though, ahhh good tymes. :)

Choo Choo! All aboard!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back