W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Dec 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #2,866 of 3,914
  HoOoly crap! Much appreciated.

If I'm right the ES700 is on-ear while WS99 and Fidelio are over-ear. What can you tell me about the comfort from especially the last two? Portability is not an issue as i will be doing my listening at home.

^ Yeppp the ES700s is on-ears and their stock pads suck donkey B@LLS, so getting those aftermarket $10 ATH WS55 pads directly from ATH USA is a must if you get them. I get sweaty ears quick and like all on-ears your ears get sore pretty quick. The WS99 is over-ears but their round pads are not the most deep/ and many have had trouble with them cuz of their shallow pads. BUT if you have normal size ears like me, they are really comfy and the pads should give you no problems whatsoever. Many have purchases the HM5 pads from mp4nation cuz they got big ears. And on that note the Fidelio X1 are the most comfy set of cans i have tried/ owned to date. They are huge and looks kinda goofy on you head but is pretty damn sexy looking and is surprisingly light. Just too bad their pads are not replaceable.... for now, though others has modded them with aftermarket pads already. If you got the skittles replacing their pads should be no biggie. Comfort wise the X1s wins hands down.

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #2,867 of 3,914
My eye was on the Fidelio a few months ago, lost interest for some reason but with your explaining here it's fully back in the picture. Also Tyl's YouTube review helped a good bit in making a decision. An used pair will be at my doorstep probably next week. Looking forward!

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #2,869 of 3,914

^ Don't Papoose and Childish Gambino have new albums out or something??? You listened to them yet, anyone??? Worth checking out???

My eye was on the Fidelio a few months ago, lost interest for some reason but with your explaining here it's fully back in the picture. Also Tyl's YouTube review helped a good bit in making a decision. An used pair will be at my doorstep probably next week. Looking forward!

^ Coolios glad i was able to Re-HYPE them for ya'. Don't forget to get a better cable, cuz the stock one literally SUCKS @SS!!! $10 monoprice, v-moda, etc cables will do. But i am sure you can find the info in the X1 thread. CONGRATS!!!
beerchug.gif

Dec 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #2,870 of 3,914
  ^ Don't Papoose and Childish Gambino have new albums out or something??? You listened to them yet, anyone??? Worth checking out???

Papoose has a mixtape out probably free. I don't listen to childish but he does have an album out.

Dec 7, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #2,874 of 3,914
schiit guys, I just watched the hunger games and now I'm so ******* pissed, Ugh, You guys know some schiit to get me calm again all I gots is this to make me calm down
mad.gif

Damn did that movie make me wanna burn down the theater
angry_face.gif

Dec 7, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #2,875 of 3,914
  schiit guys, I just watched the hunger games and now I'm so ******* pissed, Ugh, You guys know some schiit to get me calm again all I gots is this to make me calm down
mad.gif

Damn did that movie make me wanna burn down the theater
angry_face.gif

^ You watched the Hunger Games??? What a P****!!!

Was it THAT bad that it made you wanna burn some 'ish down. LoL

From all the talk, i thought the 1st one was some really good schiit or something but it was kinda meh, didn't live up to the hype for me and the chick wasn't hot so..... looks kinda like a cheap made for TV movie tbh.

Dec 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #2,878 of 3,914
ah man what the hell am I even doing, here, I mean, I could be doing some real schiit out there but instead I'm stuck in a ******* loop that never ends.
I just wish I could just start driving and then I would just disappear and start my search for the ultimate cure/bioweapon in some lab in a leather jacket listening to some sweet records, on my trusty 439's. And when I'm done for the day I'll go and make love to some women til  the next day, and then when I make/discover this chemical I'll topple everyone and everything so the world knows the schiit I've gone through. But ofcourse , I'm stuck Here unable to sleep and just reading and going out with my ******* cousin and my jerkfaced stupid sister watching schiity movies.

Dec 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM Post #2,879 of 3,914
  ah man what the hell am I even doing, here, I mean, I could be doing some real schiit out there but instead I'm stuck in a ******* loop that never ends.
I just wish I could just start driving and then I would just disappear and start my search for the ultimate cure/bioweapon in some lab in a leather jacket listening to some sweet records, on my trusty 439's. And when I'm done for the day I'll go and make love to some women til  the next day, and then when I make/discover this chemical I'll topple everyone and everything so the world knows the schiit I've gone through. But ofcourse , I'm stuck Here unable to sleep and just reading and going out with my ******* cousin and my jerkfaced stupid sister watching schiity movies.

^ TroLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLO!!!

Like i said sounds like fun tymes!!!
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back