W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Feb 14, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #166 of 3,914
Real nice, yeah I guess there's a lot to work with. 

See, people do compliment you for your mvs 
biggrin.gif
 Just no more freaky-euro clown stuff.

Everyone asleep or something? Man I should really make it a point to post a song every day or so, keep the flow going.

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #167 of 3,914
Quote:
Real nice, yeah I guess there's a lot to work with. 

See, people do compliment you for your mvs 
biggrin.gif
 Just no more freaky-euro clown stuff.

Everyone asleep or something? Man I should really make it a point to post a song every day or so, keep the flow going.

Yeah LoL, i am just glad we made it to a fresh new page cuz the last one was literally kicking the @ss of my crappy old lappy. Almost crashed it one time due to the heavy load of vids. LMAO

Hey meng, freaky-euro clown stuff is what trendy hipsters are into GET WITH IT!!! 

A hip hop song a day keeps the hipsters away!
biggrin.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #168 of 3,914
Quote:
Yeah LoL, i am just glad we made it to a fresh new page cuz the last one was literally kicking the @ss of my crappy old lappy. Almost crashed it one time due to the heavy load of vids. LMAO

Hey meng, freaky-euro clown stuff is what trendy hipsters are into GET WITH IT!!! 

A hip hop song a day keeps the hipsters away!
biggrin.gif

Sorry, tried to keep it all in the spoiler, but guess they still had to load a bunch of stuff anyways. Imagine what it was like for a 233MHz Celeron.

Wait, but I'm a hipster...ouch, it burns, IT BURNS. 

Where'd everyone else go though?

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #169 of 3,914
Quote:
^^ Sold out. Not that I should be buying more CDs...

Any good Nas recs?

nastradamus is ****, hip-hop is dead is his second best album imo, check that out

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #170 of 3,914
Quote:
Sorry, tried to keep it all in the spoiler, but guess they still had to load a bunch of stuff anyways. Imagine what it was like for a 233MHz Celeron.

Wait, but I'm a hipster...ouch, it burns, IT BURNS. 

Where'd everyone else go though?

Dunno where everyone is at, but it's cool, sometimes you gotta let the thread breath a bit/ mellow out. Esp. since we had that heated debate on Korean Hip Hop. LoL

So you this???

It says "2008" but all this is still "in" in 2013. No???  Oh god the skinny jeans. O.O 
CAN'T DO IT!!! Nor should you.  Suffice to say..............................................
........keep wearing them and there would be no mo' children in the future.
wink_face.gif
LMAO

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #171 of 3,914
Quote:
nastradamus is ****, hip-hop is dead is his second best album imo, check that out

Exactly why I posted it, as you can see haven't had very positive impressions of him, especially from stuff between It Was Written and Street Disciple, that crap.

Hooray for Grooveshark, listening to it ATM.

Dunno where everyone is at, but it's cool, sometimes you gotta let the thread breath a bit/ mellow out. Esp. since we had that heated debate on Korean Hip Hop. LoL

So you this???

It says "2008" but all this is still "in" in 2013. No???  Oh god the skinny jeans. O.O 
CAN'T DO IT!!! Nor should you.  Suffice to say..............................................
........keep wearing them and there would be no mo' children in the future. 
wink_face.gif
 LMAO

Nah, I don't carry a camera around with me all the time. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Speaking of Breathe:

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #173 of 3,914
Quote:
Exactly why I posted it, as you can see haven't had very positive impressions of him, especially from stuff between It Was Written and Street Disciple, that crap.

Hooray for Grooveshark, listening to it ATM.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Speaking of Breathe:

yea, that era was pretty bad, but his subsequent releases after that all had quite substantial reason other than contractual obligations

in HHiD, he really had quite a bit to prove in how hip-hop should be like

in Untitled aka ******(N word), is just concious rap probably due to that one black dude running for prez

in Distant Relative, quite the monumental collaboration with Damian Marley

and Life is Good was just so boss imo, if you followed his relationship with Kelis, this album was just so sweet to come out the way it did, it was a somewhat personal triumph to get out of his personal probs, can you believe that chick asked the judge for $55,000 for child support????

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #174 of 3,914
Quote:
Hmmmmm, hip hop is dead was boring as hell for me, only track that i loved was the Chris Webber produced one "Blunt Ashes", yes C-Web from the NBA. LoL Who knew that dood could produce like that, my gawd!
eek.gif

I don't think you can have a say on a Nas album, wasn't he on your dusty rappers list?

Feb 14, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #175 of 3,914
Quote:
very_evil_smiley.gif

Speaking of Breathe:

Holy crap that EH track is chill! Don't remember ever listening to it, hmmmm now you know i ain't no big EH fan. haha

Breathe Skinny jeans, Skinny jeans!!! Double entendre, don't ask me how.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
I don't think you can have a say on a Nas album, wasn't he on your dusty rappers list?

Hey hey, i just call out the dust when i see it. And you know it's true. Don't make me bust out that snow white gif.
biggrin.gif

.........................even better. ha

Feb 14, 2013 at 3:08 AM Post #178 of 3,914
i get the dust but why is he doing a fapping motion without a shirt on...and a smile on his face right after

Feb 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #179 of 3,914
Quote:
i get the dust but why is he doing a fapping motion without a shirt on...and a smile on his face right after

??? You really have to ask, isn't what you wrote self explanatory. LoL Maybe you're a sad fapper. LMAO

Who knows it's comedy central, a lot of it doesn't make all that much sense, that's why it's funny.

edit: the dude is named "ashy larry" might have to go watch that episode now.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #180 of 3,914
Quote:
yea, that era was pretty bad, but his subsequent releases after that all had quite substantial reason other than contractual obligations

in HHiD, he really had quite a bit to prove in how hip-hop should be like

in Untitled aka ******(N word), is just concious rap probably due to that one black dude running for prez

in Distant Relative, quite the monumental collaboration with Damian Marley

and Life is Good was just so boss imo, if you followed his relationship with Kelis, this album was just so sweet to come out the way it did, it was a somewhat personal triumph to get out of his personal probs, can you believe that chick asked the judge for $55,000 for child support????

N***** was just weak, politics notwithstanding. Left thoroughly disgusted. And did I mention I didn't agree with the politics at all? But that's for another day.

Hip Hop is Dead - turning out to be a decent listen. Not quite as cerebral as I would like but what can you do.

Haven't heard Distant Relative, will have to catch up on that.

Life is Good - so sick (good way). Thought it was going to be terribad after hearing No Introduction (not a fan of lyrics about blowing money, crap like that), but the rest turned out to be quite solid.

Quote:
Holy crap that EH track is chill! Don't remember ever listening to it, hmmmm now you know i ain't no big EH fan. haha

Breathe Skinny jeans, Skinny jeans!!! Double entendre, don't ask me how.
tongue_smile.gif

Hey hey, i just call out the dust when i see it. And you know it's true. Don't make me bust out that snow white gif.
biggrin.gif

.........................even better. ha

Only worthwhile EH albums - Map, Remap for purely rap/old-school stuff. Swan Songs and Pieces are more chill and mainstream, Jisun collabs are pinnacles of what modern KPop should aim to be. Seriously, some of my favourite songs period. Everything else (apart from some good mixes in [e]) can go jump off a bridge. 

Also the [redacted]'s up with that gif man. I'm 12 and what is this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back