W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
May 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #1,726 of 3,914
Wayne Wesley Willis 4 LYFE man.

Vampire Bat is pretty good, as is his most classic Chicken Cow seen below.
Got a couple of his Cd's had to support genius you know.

I figure it has the backbeat of Rap and I put more than my share of vids up, so this one is gonna fly ( "it can fly as high as a bird " )
THIS GOES OUT TO YOU SF

Used to sing this out loud driving around.

May 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #1,727 of 3,914
Quote:
haha so you agree it was her??? Stuff like that could all be just made up/ blow outta proportions by those crazy netizens so who knows. Just saying idols are not as "innocent" as they appear to be, that's all i is saying.

I never said it wasn't her. There was good evidence that it was her based on furniture of her room matching the ones in the vid plus extra stuff only eagle-eyed netizens will be able to spot. Some are innocent enough though, although its pretty weird for someone not to be aware of sexuality at some point during late teens.

Anywho i don't think anyone here will like durian cuz their smell can get to you, but once you get use to it my god is it addictive. It's like stinky tofu, so it's an acquired taste for sure. But ya mon go nuts and try whatever they can throw at ya'. It should all be mighty delicious. YUMS!!!

Please tell me the ice cream is durian flavored not ice cream plus raw durian. I may have read what you posted wrong, I am not looking into weird fruits to consume that I have no previous experience with.

Sandman is good but only if you are really into lyrics i guess. He is pretty funky and eccentric so an acquired flavor of hip hop for sure. I am not a big fan but i can dig.....
biggrin.gif

refreshed myself with some freestyles of his, he's pretty good. That's all I gotta say.

May 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #1,729 of 3,914
I like Durian... but only fresh. Frozen tastes funky. When durian is in season in Indonesia, the orangutans won't eat anything else. You can lock them in a cage and offer them a banana and they'll refuse it. They want their durian!

May 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #1,730 of 3,914
Quote:

I figure it has the backbeat of Rap and I put more than my share of vids up, so this one is gonna fly ( "it can fly as high as a bird " )
THIS GOES OUT TO YOU SF

^ Frankly i am not sure if i should be honored or be shaking my head by this post of yours. haha

But i'll take it as a compliment. D"YAM this guy is just tooooo lyrical for me.
triportsad.gif
LoL dies if you really sang to this in your ride out loud. ahahahahaha
Quote:
I never said it wasn't her. There was good evidence that it was her based on furniture of her room matching the ones in the vid plus extra stuff only eagle-eyed netizens will be able to spot. Some are innocent enough though, although its pretty weird for someone not to be aware of sexuality at some point during late teens.

Please tell me the ice cream is durian flavored not ice cream plus raw durian. I may have read what you posted wrong, I am not looking into weird fruits to consume that I have no previous experience with.

refreshed myself with some freestyles of his, he's pretty good. That's all I gotta say.

You sure seem to be well versed in all the details for a guy that didn't want to know anything about it. Bravo Bravo what a great Stan you are.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nah it's just durian flavored, but it's still mighty strong in taste. You can't beat the real deal though, should for sure try it if you have a chance. Even the frozen ones are mighty tasty. Dood try as much as you can, cuz how can your palate mature if you don't try new stuff meng. I love all fruits, i am a equal opportunity fruit user. Just not the i-fruits.
biggrin.gif

Ya' Homeboy Sandman is ill with it, clever dood for sure.

May 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #1,731 of 3,914
Quote:

THIS GOES OUT TO YOU SF

hmmm, I can defo hear sample ready parts in that vid. Something De La could do or Organized Konfusion

That chicken mmmm...plus cow 0.0 this needs to be a rap song for real

May 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #1,732 of 3,914
Quote:
You sure seem to be well versed in all the details for a guy that didn't want to know anything about it. Bravo Bravo what a great Stan you are.
bigsmile_face.gif

You know, if it wasn't for my emotions at that time creating this username, I would have probably dedicated my username to Jiyeon in some way and be responding to everyone with a Jiyeon pic to further express myself in my posts. But this site is a little weak for massive GIF drops.

Nah it's just durian flavored, but it's still mighty strong in taste. You can't beat the real deal though, should for sure try it if you have a chance. Even the frozen ones are mighty tasty. Dood try as much as you can, cuz how can your palate mature if you don't try new stuff meng. I love all fruits, i am a equal opportunity fruit user. Just not the i-fruits. 
biggrin.gif

cool but I still need to know how to consume it, the trek is pretty far just for a fruit that I am not sure how to prepare the best way to consume.

oh what the heck, Jiyeon ♥♥♥♥

May 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #1,733 of 3,914
Quote:
What is durian. Not eating that shiz. Keeping my ice cream minty.

Oh nothing IT'S ONLY THE KING OF FRUIT!!! LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY DURIAN!!!

Mint??? BWAHAHAHAHAHA worst flavor ever, greentea is much MUCH better. You Canadian need to get out more.
tongue.gif

Quote:
I like Durian... but only fresh. Frozen tastes funky. When durian is in season in Indonesia, the orangutans won't eat anything else. You can lock them in a cage and offer them a banana and they'll refuse it. They want their durian!

YES YES YES!!! Dem orangutans knows their sh!T. They know what's up. BIG FIVE for this post.

Quote:
hmmm, I can defo hear sample ready parts in that vid. Something De La could do or Organized Konfusion

That chicken mmmm...plus cow 0.0 this needs to be a rap song for real

^ DATS RACIST!!!
bigsmile_face.gif

May 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #1,734 of 3,914
LOL SF isn't that Durian a wannabe pineapple that tastes like mouldy canteloupe?  Just what i hear. Something that people pretend to like just cause it is available maybe?  I can grab one tomorrow maybe if you guys think it really IS OK.  That last pic looks like someone is picking large grubs out of a log
popcorn.gif
. Not too appetizing, then the orangutan thing the imagery just ruined it for me.
  But if you say so i guess..... not sure why I'd get one when i could walk over and get a full pineapple instead.

May 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #1,735 of 3,914
Quote:
You know, if it wasn't for my emotions at that time creating this username, I would have probably dedicated my username to Jiyeon in some way and be responding to everyone with a Jiyeon pic to further express myself in my posts. But this site is a little weak for massive GIF drops.

cool but I still need to know how to consume it, the trek is pretty far just for a fruit that I am not sure how to prepare the best way to consume.

oh what the heck, Jiyeon ♥♥♥♥

Spoken like a TRUE Stan that you are.

I would be calling you jiy now instead of Kami, but Kami got a more exotic "oriental" ring to it. haha

Oh and the above pic shows you how to tackle and eat the thing, you have to cut it up section by section and rip the spiky outter skin off and just eat the soft yellow flesh. There are pits in each section that is attached to the flesh that can't be eaten though.

@ bigshot
forgot to say that i had them fresh a couple of time ant it's to die for. But the frozen whole ones ain't that bad since it's all imported from Thailand and it's all mostly frozen ones here. :  (
You and those orangutans are so lucky, so jelly. :'(

May 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #1,736 of 3,914
Quote:
Spoken like a TRUE Stan that you are.

I would be calling you jiy now instead of Kami, but Kami got a more exotic "oriental" ring to it. haha

Ha, if only you knew what you are calling me translates to

Oh and the above pic shows you how to tackle and eat the thing, you have to cut it up section by section and rip the spiky outter skin off and just eat the soft yellow flesh. There are pits in each section that is attached to the flesh that can't be eaten though.

clearly if a fruit has spikes on it, it is an indication not to **** with it

Quote:

^ DATS RACIST!!!
bigsmile_face.gif

nah-uh first of all, they wrote the song about chicken, I just wanted cow added now that I heard that song

May 24, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #1,737 of 3,914
Quote:
LOL SF isn't that Durian a wannabe pineapple that tastes like mouldy canteloupe?  Just what i hear. Something that people pretend to like just cause it is available maybe?  I can grab one tomorrow maybe if you guys think it really IS OK.  That last pic looks like someone is picking large grubs out of a log
popcorn.gif
. Not too appetizing, then the orangutan thing the imagery just ruined it for me.
  But if you say so i guess..... not sure why I'd get one when i could walk over and get a full pineapple instead.

Doooood, you gotta try it. It smells literally like sh!T the 1st time i had it, then i became addicted to it. hoho

They are soooo fragrant once you get use to their smell, and it's mighty yummy. For me they taste like nature's icecream cuz they are so soft and creamy. I would pick them over icecream anyday anytime tbh. LoL

Pineapples is good but they got nothing on durian. If you like sea urchin uni/ foie gras (though i have never tried that duck liver) then you'll probably like it, like i said it's so creamy and sweet.

May 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #1,738 of 3,914
Quote:
Ha, if only you knew what you are calling me translates to

clearly if a fruit has spikes on it, it is an indication not to **** with it

nah-uh first of all, they wrote the song about chicken, I just wanted cow added now that I heard that song

BWAHAHAHAHAH you know my Jpnese is limited like that, but i'll agree with you that kami-jiy is DA' TROOF!!!
biggrin.gif

Durrr cuz it's sooo gud that it needs to protect itself from all you predators!!!

Don't make excuses meng, just cuz they Brack, it don't mean a thang. haha

May 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #1,739 of 3,914
Quote:
Oh nothing IT'S ONLY THE KING OF FRUIT!!! LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY DURIAN!!!

Mint??? BWAHAHAHAHAHA worst flavor ever, greentea is much MUCH better. You Canadian need to get out more.
tongue.gif

YES YES YES!!! Dem orangutans knows their sh!T. They know what's up. BIG FIVE for this post.

^ DATS RACIST!!!
bigsmile_face.gif

Those looks like yellow dolphins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back