VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000???
Jul 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #917 of 1,164
  Nooo, I ordered the vsd5 from Mp4nation on Sunday but they messaged me today saying it's sold out :frowning2:

VSD3 will be a slight downgrade and titian-1 will be a good improvement if you would like to consider some other options.

But i have to admit that VSD5 holds its own against anything under $200, all you have to do is to get a narrow bore tip for it.

Jul 7, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #918 of 1,164
 VSD3 will be a slight downgrade and titian-1 will be a good improvement if you would like to consider some other options.

But i have to admit that VSD5 holds its own against anything under $200, all you have to do is to get a narrow bore tip for it.

Must not be keeping up with this thread...

The stock tips are already pretty narrow bore. What narrow bore tips are you talking about, and how do they alter the sound signature?

Jul 7, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #920 of 1,164
Must not be keeping up with this thread...

The stock tips are already pretty narrow bore. What narrow bore tips are you talking about, and how do they alter the sound signature?

Some are using Klipsch tips and i am using SHE9850 tips.

Sounds more focused without losing details and transparency while having a good sound stage too.

Jul 7, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #921 of 1,164

I have the VSD3S lol, which is why I was planning on getting the VSD5. If anything I guess i'll either wait or get the gr07.

Jul 9, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #928 of 1,164
  guys i think the earphone sounds best with the stock foam tips.. where can i get more of these? i checked comply but they have so many versions, which ones to buy?

http://penonaudio.com/VSONIC-Soft-Foam-EarTips?search=vsonic

They do sell color ones which are not good as these gray ones (to me)......

Jul 9, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #930 of 1,164
@Shawn71 thanks for the link. is there a compatible comply tips for these earphones?

You can try the whoomp tips, they fit. Sadly VSD5 has no compatible comply tips for it, at least comply says its not compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back