VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000???
Apr 15, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #781 of 1,164
Yep pretty much exactly like one of my daily setups, are those Japanese or HK Spinfits? Basically only diff is softness or hardness of the tip, Japanese Spinfits are very soft
Try pulling the tips all the way to the base of the IEM and report back

Um. I seem to have failed to add you as a quote. But my reply above is for you. The ones I bought shipped from Tokyo, so I'm assuming they are the JP ones. 

Apr 16, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #782 of 1,164
Close, re-400 has bad cable, if you can take care of it, its not that bad, here Vsd5 is slightly better.

K.....was just curious to know, as the BQ of both VSD3/3S (non-detachable ver) and VSD5 looked similar to me and my VSD3S is still alive and kickin past 10 months, and it made me think it wld be the same with VSD5 series (BQ).....And so, if were to give a rating,it wld be 8.5/10,that's just me.
tongue.gif

yeah the 3.5mm jack on the RE-400s and the metal cinch,it always make me feel the cinch might slice the soft cable,so I make sure to not use it and park it at the Y split....

Apr 16, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #783 of 1,164
Well, my vsd5's cable gave up. That's the first vsonic I have issues with and kinda funny that the vsd3s, which has been used and abused a lot more is still fine despite the cable connectors.

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:27 AM Post #784 of 1,164
  Well, my vsd5's cable gave up. That's the first vsonic I have issues with and kinda funny that the vsd3s, which has been used and abused a lot more is still fine despite the cable connectors.

Yo, here we go.

Apr 26, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #790 of 1,164
Is the sound stage and seperation better than the pistons?
vsd5 is better at everything IMO. Everyone's perception. Of what they hear is different. Do keep that in mind. Vsd5 is a damn good earphone. Good choice, cheers.

Apr 26, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #792 of 1,164
Is the sound stage and seperation better than the pistons?

Stage size is similar but VSD5 is more precise, And yes it has better separation when compared to piston, far better, and more detailed too.

Apr 27, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #795 of 1,164
Oh and does the build feel sturdy enough. I cant seem to find any feedback regarding that

Well, It's almost time for you to have the delivery in your hands, so you will have all your questions addressed by VSD5 itself.....you will like it for sure and so no worries,keep enjoy the sound. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back