VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Aug 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #737 of 2,003
Quote:
How does the VSD1 do with music with bass up front in the mix like Reggae

It handles it fine. Of course, it depends on what sound signature you want and what are your personal preferences.
Quote:
I just ordered the VSD1 from Amazon, I've never bought any type of IEM before so this will be my first ones.
I have rather large ears, so will there be a  variety of ear tips that come with the initial VSD1? 

Well, aside from the 4 pairs foam tips, which are pretty sub-par, there is only one pair of single-flange tips and one of double-flange. The variety of silicone tips is definitely not on par with vsonic's other models but I guess the bi-flanges might work for you.

Aug 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #739 of 2,003
Quote:
It handles it fine. Of course, it depends on what sound signature you want and what are your personal preferences.
Well, aside from the 4 pairs foam tips, which are pretty sub-par, there is only one pair of single-flange tips and one of double-flange. The variety of silicone tips is definitely not on par with vsonic's other models but I guess the bi-flanges might work for you.

do yu have comply foam tips?

Aug 7, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #741 of 2,003
[size=10pt]Hi guys,[/size]

[size=10pt]I see a bunch of VSonic lovers around here! 
wink_face.gif
  Myself, I own a GR06 and recently I got a GR01 which I’m enjoying very much. Looking around Internet, I found this interview done to the VSonic tribe inside their factory.
[/size]

[size=10pt]Check it out (in English!):[/size]

[size=medium]http://headphoniaks.com/blog/vsonic-interview-confidential/[/size]

[size=medium]I found very revealing that under Mao’s inspection, all the workers are damn serious looking down and working in their bench, but as soon as they chat up with the foreigner, they are all smiling and looking at him…[/size]

[size=medium]Anyway, I’m hesitating if I should get a pair of VSD1 or VDS1S having already the GR06 and GR01, what is your opinion?[/size]

[size=medium]Cheers,[/size]
[size=medium]RuRu[/size]

Aug 8, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #746 of 2,003
Quote:
@Mochill, where did you get those news? I couldn't find anything on VSonic website.

Vsonic's website hasn't been updated fro a really long time and it never was a good source to find info on vsonic. And yeah, aside from the supra-aural an circumaural headphones that vsonic will be releasing this fall, the Vsonic's CEO said they'll be hiring foreign engineers to make a complete OS for the new DAP in development and also have hired first-class designers to work on its appearance.
And as far as your question on VSD1/S - you can always get one if you're a vsonic fan. All of their iems are different, so the fact that you have gr06 doesn't mean you can't get a VSD1/S as they sound signature is difference. I personally like the VSD1 coz it's more balanced and closer to neutral sounding.

Aug 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM Post #747 of 2,003
Anyone in the UK bought the VSD1 from MP4Nation? It says 1-5 days free delivery compared to 14 days from lendmeurears at almost the same price. Really interested in these IEMS as an upgrade from the Sony MH1C (annoying cable) and Phillips She3580. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #748 of 2,003
Quote:
Anyone in the UK bought the VSD1 from MP4Nation? It says 1-5 days free delivery compared to 14 days from lendmeurears at almost the same price. Really interested in these IEMS as an upgrade from the Sony MH1C (annoying cable) and Phillips She3580. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Well, mp4nation is a reputable seller. MP4nation and landmeurears both use Singapore Post, so it takes the same time to arrive, which is usually around 5-10 days in EU, but in the case of VSD1 mp4nation is offering free fedex shipping, so yeah, if you don't mind paying a bit more, you can receive your vsd1 a bit quicker from mp4nation.

Aug 10, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #750 of 2,003
Quote:
I just bought mine in headphoniaks and they deliver internationally too:

http://headphoniaks.com/gb/

Being the item located in Spain and having to ship to UK, it might take only 2-3 days and if the IEM breaks, it will always be easier and cheaper to send it back to Spain rather than Singapore. I think headphoniaks offers 2 years warranty in EU, whereas MP4nation only 1. It's really up to you.

Personally, I got the VSD1S after reading some comparaisons between the vsd1 and vsd1s and I'm frankly impressed!

Cheers

How much is the shipping costs for EU destinations? I can only see that it's 4 euros for Spain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back