VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Jul 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #692 of 2,003
Quote:

Will be announced or will be released? Leaking something is basically announcing it so we already knew. Kinda sucks if people are getting VSD1S shipped to them as we speak, then about a week later another version comes along? Also, why announce them if they aren't coming soon. No point in officially announcing if they aren't coming till January or so. 5 months in this fast paced market is too long to wait unless they are coming sooner.

I wouldnt say that it sucks, I am more than happy with my current pair of vsd1's. I think vsonic made the vsd1 too good tbh, and I reckon the newer tuned vsd1's wont be as good as the first generation. But i cant wait to see how they compare.

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #693 of 2,003
Quote:

Will be announced or will be released? Leaking something is basically announcing it so we already knew. Kinda sucks if people are getting VSD1S shipped to them as we speak, then about a week later another version comes along? Also, why announce them if they aren't coming soon. No point in officially announcing if they aren't coming till January or so. 5 months in this fast paced market is too long to wait unless they are coming sooner.

its limited edition 50 and 80ohm, price 35$

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #694 of 2,003
Quote:
its limited edition 50 and 80ohm

Wait what? So the new VSD1 is supposed to be only a limited edition iem and not an actual replacement of the current versions? I still can't get why they will announce the release of a new version, which will make most people not buy their current brand new line-up and wait for the new ones?

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #695 of 2,003
Quote:
Wait what? So the new VSD1 is supposed to be only a limited edition iem and not an actual replacement of the current versions? I still can't get why they will announce the release of a new version, which will make most people not buy their current brand new line-up and wait for the new ones?

http://wbxia.com/vsonicceo  - general manager vsonic

google translate))

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #696 of 2,003
Quote:
http://wbxia.com/vsonicceo  - general manager vsonic

google translate))

Kinda hard to understand it. So apparently there will be only 1000 of these which will be individually numbered and that the condition to be able to purchase one is to have already purchased VSD1 or 1S? I guess with that limited number and the size of the Chinese market we might not be able to get any of these aside from ebay at boosted price.

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #697 of 2,003
Quote:
Kinda hard to understand it. So apparently there will be only 1000 of these which will be individually numbered and that the condition to be able to purchase one is to have already purchased VSD1 or 1S? I guess with that limited number and the size of the Chinese market we might not be able to get any of these aside from ebay at boosted price.

I think that this is all marketing speaking. Judging by other "limited" Chinese products there will be enough for everyone.
How really are they gonna check the owners of the current version? These will be the first IEMs with IMEI then!

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #698 of 2,003
Quote:
I think that this is all marketing speaking. Judging by other "limited" Chinese products there will be enough for everyone.
How really are they gonna check the owners of the current version? These will be the first IEMs with IMEI then!

Well, it's always possible that they give a certain number of the limited edition to certain sellers and then the seller just sell them to the people who have already bought VSD1 or 1S from them and if they aren't selling as much they can start selling them to everyone else - I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see. They kinda got me on "limited edition" and now I want it to complete my VSD1 collection LOL
size]

Jul 29, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #699 of 2,003
Quote:
Well, it's always possible that they give a certain number of the limited edition to certain sellers and then the seller just sell them to the people who have already bought VSD1 or 1S from them and if they aren't selling as much they can start selling them to everyone else - I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see. They kinda got me on "limited edition" and now I want it to complete my VSD1 collection LOL
size]

Luckily I'm not IEMs completist so I will just wait for a price drop of the current VSD1 or a snatch of the LE, especially if they change the housing!

Jul 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #702 of 2,003
Quote:
Update #2 bigbarginonline told me he will preorder the limited edition vsd1/1s on august 1 and it will arrive by september 15
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice! I saw the info on the pre-order and the release date posted by the vsonic ceo but he linked only one tmall seller as the place to get one, so I was already kinda put off by the idea to go with mistertao again and deal with the the awful Chinese Post once more.

Jul 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #704 of 2,003
I got VSD1 a few weeks ago, I've burned in it for about 100 hours using XLO System Burn In track, but still this IEM prone to sibilance. I'll leave the VSD1 to burn-in for next 100 hours, hope it will go better. Any suggestion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back