VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
May 24, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #46 of 2,003
Any news about the VSD1S? when will it be available and what is the difference between the two?

May 24, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #47 of 2,003
Quote:
Any news about the VSD1S? when will it be available and what is the difference between the two?

Did you read 1st page??

Are they designed to wear cable down or over the ear?

Some info I found on difference between VSD1 and VSD1S(from google translator):

VSD1 Good for: pop, vocal, rock.

VSD1S Good for: Female voice, classical, symphonic, big convention.

VSD1 strength lies: frequency, low frequency, resolution, sound field.
VSD1S strength lies: Loud field, high frequency resolution.

May 24, 2013 at 5:24 AM Post #48 of 2,003
May 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #50 of 2,003
Luckily I'm from Singapore 
size]
 So easy to get this precious. Are they a complete upgrade from the GR99? Or a competitor? Might get it for my friends birthday 

May 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #52 of 2,003
Quote:
Could anyone comment on the cables (microphonics, build quality) and comfort of these?

the cable and plug used are the same with VC02 and VC1000. build quality is the best compare to other entry level iems that i have like visang, astrotec, sunrise, and soundmagic.slightly microphonic if worn cable down but can be easily solved by wearing them over ear or use the clip. they are most comfortable IEM in my inventory, i can use them during workouts. This afternoon, I used  them when I played table tennis and they stayed in my ears for two hours without any problem.

May 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #53 of 2,003
I'm not good at giving them a numerical value but in terms of overall sound quality, for me, VSD1 win over MH1C . They are the most comfortable IEM in my inventory and theyre not heavy. I can use them during workouts.

I have no problem with the mids of MH1C but compare to VSD1, it becomes recessed. I bought them here in China for only 199 yuan or 30USD.

I have MP8320 and I find them mid centric. They are also good but I find the mids too aggressive. I got them the same time I bought MH1C so I did not enjoy them because MH1C took most of my time.

I also have GR99 and I consider VSD1 a big upgrade.

So what you mean are the mids on the mh1c are reccessed as compared to the vsd1? Vsd1 are more forward? Im comparing these vs buying the r02 silver as well. Thry also seem to fit my requirements fine.

Thanks for the detailed responses. You seem to be the only one having them yet! :)

May 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #54 of 2,003
Quote:
the cable and plug used are the same with VC02 and VC1000. build quality is the best compare to other entry level iems that i have like visang, astrotec, sunrise, and soundmagic.slightly microphonic if worn cable down but can be easily solved by wearing them over ear or use the clip. they are most comfortable IEM in my inventory, i can use them during workouts. This afternoon, I used  them when I played table tennis and they stayed in my ears for two hours without any problem.

Wow thanks! That's really important to me! That they're comfortable and I can listen to them for hours :D

May 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #57 of 2,003
Thank you, I'll get them then
beerchug.gif

Just need to find a place where I can get them for USD35 or less, otherwise import duties in Norway will double the cost for me.

Edit: Anyone knows if LMUE mark package as gift with lower value? 

Edit2: Screw it, just took the chance and bought them. I'm so good at resisting temptation
biggrin.gif

Ah, that sucks. You guys get it bad like us in the UK :frowning2:

May 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #58 of 2,003
Thank you, I'll get them then
beerchug.gif

Just need to find a place where I can get them for USD35 or less, otherwise import duties in Norway will double the cost for me.

Edit: Anyone knows if LMUE mark package as gift with lower value? 

Edit2: Screw it, just took the chance and bought them. I'm so good at resisting temptation
biggrin.gif

They do, I asked them the same question yesterday lol

May 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #59 of 2,003
May 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #60 of 2,003

Users who are viewing this thread

Back