VSONIC VC02 Thread
Feb 17, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #453 of 791
Quote:
'Squze my ignorance, search didnt return anything, the VC02 siggy sounds more in the tone of what i'm looking for ( Details all the way ) And a 3mm dynamic might actually be good enough to satisfy what i want. 
Plus they look flat-out better and have a removable cable and come with tons of tips.
The price difference is 60 yuan or 10$, so there's that, but either way, thanks alot!

+1 :) that's true!

Feb 19, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #454 of 791
Surprisingly, my VC02 came today. I'm loving the sound so much. These fit my needs PERFECTLY. I love the huge selection of tips as well! 
I'm going to really enjoy these. Especially after coming from the Brainwavz R1. 

Feb 21, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #456 of 791
Guys... my VC02s just broke. I wanted to remove the cable to return the VC02 to its original polarity because wind noise was a problem with the vent facing up. However, when lightly pulling on the plug on the earphone end, the ENTIRE back housing of the Vc02 came out with it, exposing the internal wiring (which is as coppery as it gets). I snapped the back cover back together, but I am afraid the strength of the glue joints in the housing may be compromised already, along with possibly the sound. I baby the VC02s and have brought it out only once, so it doesnt seem as if I am treating them badly. Should I get a RMA with LendMeUrEars?

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #458 of 791
Quote:
Guys... my VC02s just broke. I wanted to remove the cable to return the VC02 to its original polarity because wind noise was a problem with the vent facing up. However, when lightly pulling on the plug on the earphone end, the ENTIRE back housing of the Vc02 came out with it, exposing the internal wiring (which is as coppery as it gets). I snapped the back cover back together, but I am afraid the strength of the glue joints in the housing may be compromised already, along with possibly the sound. I baby the VC02s and have brought it out only once, so it doesnt seem as if I am treating them badly. Should I get a RMA with LendMeUrEars?

How long did you have them before this happened?

Feb 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #459 of 791
I've just ordered VC02 from lendmeurears. 

I was thinking about GR02 bass, Brainwavz R1, Sony MH1C, GR04 Flagship and GR06, too.

I hope I chose the right one. I listen to POP, Symphonic Metal, JPOP and KPOP. 
atsmile.gif

Feb 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #462 of 791
Quote:
I've just ordered VC02 from lendmeurears. 

I was thinking about GR02 bass, Brainwavz R1, Sony MH1C, GR04 Flagship and GR06, too.

I hope I chose the right one. I listen to POP, Symphonic Metal, JPOP and KPOP. 
atsmile.gif

I've got the R1. The VC02 is much more clean and natural sounding. Plus, isolation is a lot better too.

The R1 is quite warm, while the VC02 is more neutral. 

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #465 of 791
Quick question regarding microphonics on the VC02, can you just clarify how bad it is when worn straight down? I straight up can't wear over the ear headphones so it rules out a lot of the stand out IEMs at the 30-60 price range. I'm used to wearing a J-Corded set so I get almost no microphonics at the moment.

They'll be used to commute so I'll be walking around a reasonable amount in them (transfers between tubes) and microphonics would drive me up the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back