VSONIC VC02 Thread
Nov 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #46 of 791
Quote:
Doesn't seem to work, not even with more expensive products. Maybe someone else can try it out without confirming the order.

Anyone know how Lendmeurears send their stuff in regards to customs declaration; value/gift? It's the end of the year, holiday season, import taxes are gonna be brutal.

Okay thanks for trying it. I guess 15% off everything that's valid for a year isn't really so..
frown.gif
Did you try it with any items not on sale? I emailed Lend Me Ur Ears asking if it could be applied to my VC02 order from earlier today but I guess I know what the answer will be when they reply.
smile.gif
  No harm in trying I guess.

Nov 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #47 of 791
Quote:
Doesn't seem to work, not even with more expensive products. Maybe someone else can try it out without confirming the order.

Anyone know how Lendmeurears send their stuff in regards to customs declaration; value/gift? It's the end of the year, holiday season, import taxes are gonna be brutal.

Yeah, the coupon doesn't seem to work, shame. Oh, well, only $4 off really.

Nov 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #48 of 791
Quote:

Okay thanks for trying it. I guess 15% off everything that's valid for a year isn't really so..
frown.gif
Did you try it with any items not on sale? I emailed Lend Me Ur Ears asking if it could be applied to my VC02 order from earlier today but I guess I know what the answer will be when they reply.
smile.gif
  No harm in trying I guess.

Yep, it works with items that are not on sale. At first I put the VC02, doesn't work, then I tried the GR07 MKII, doesn't work and just tried the Sunrise Xscape IE and those worked. Too bad, but SGD$35 is already a great price.

Nov 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #49 of 791
It was mentioned last week that it should work only with items that are not discounted at all - so if someone wants to grab a gr04 - use it.

Nov 25, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #50 of 791
Quote:
Yep, it works with items that are not on sale. At first I put the VC02, doesn't work, then I tried the GR07 MKII, doesn't work and just tried the Sunrise Xscape IE and those worked. Too bad, but SGD$35 is already a great price.

Thanks that's what I kinda figured. Oh well less than $30 is still a very good price.

Nov 26, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #51 of 791
I cant login on there site :frowning2: anyone have the same problem?

Nov 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM Post #54 of 791
I have a pair and am posting so I can write reviews/impressions here when they arrive. I'm excited to get an analytical IEM from a company who has done big bass so well thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back