VSONIC VC02 Thread
Nov 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM Post #62 of 791
Lucky guy. I'm still waiting for mine and it has been 17 days now since it was shipped and about a month since I ordered it - I won't be orderening anything from China anytime soon.

Nov 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #63 of 791
Quote:
Guess what guys.....i just received my vc02 today
redface.gif

and how does it sound?

Nov 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #68 of 791
Quote:
Beautiful,airy,foward mids,tight puchy bass wide soundstage with extended treble......plus it is so cute and tiny aslo very light.

Sounds good.. I still haven't received a shipped email from Lend Me Ur Ears yet or received a reply from my inquiry yesterday asking what the delay in shipping is. The long wait for the VC02 continues.
frown.gif

Nov 29, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #69 of 791
Mine was shipped. I am waiting for it. I hope I wont experience any delay. Also , I am gonna review it as soon as possible I get it. According to mochill, we will be impressed by its sound especially at this price range. 

Nov 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #70 of 791
Quote:
Mine was shipped. I am waiting for it. I hope I wont experience any delay. Also , I am gonna review it as soon as possible I get it. According to mochill, we will be impressed by its sound especially at this price range. 

Did you order from Lend Me Ur Ears during last Sundays sale? Did they send you a shipped email informing you that your VC02 were shipped? Thanks.

Nov 29, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #71 of 791
Im using the tiny black tips and on the closest setting to the driver to achieve the best seal.
smily_headphones1.gif

I just wanna mention that I think mochill described how perfect in-ear headphones should be. airy, widesound stage, punchy bass. It is like everything in a small package. This leads to an increase in my expectation from vc-02. :)

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #73 of 791
Quote:
yep and they shipped my vc-02 and gave me  a tracking number. what happened to yours?

I have no idea.. I ordered on Sunday just after the sale started and my order status is still "processing" and I still haven't received a shipped email with tracking # yet.. I sent them a message inquiring about it early yesterday and no reply to that either. I guess I'll just have to wait until they either reply to my inquiry or send me the shipped email. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #74 of 791
Sorry to hear that. I think you ll get your email in one or two days. If being small business and too much orders come together, this kind of problems always occur. You should be patient but you have a right to ruffle them.

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #75 of 791
Quote:
Sorry to hear that. I think you ll get your email in one or two days. If being small business and too much orders come together, this kind of problems always occur. You should be patient but you have a right to ruffle them.

This is my 2nd order with Lend Me Ur Ears. My 1st order was shipped very quickly and with prompt communication. This time the order processing and email replies have been noticeably slower but like you said it's probably because of the larger than normal volume of orders. I'm sure my order will be shipped soon or at least I hope so. Enjoy your VC02 when you get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back