VSonic GR07 vs Klipsch Image X10 vs Shure SE215
Dec 29, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #46 of 64
In terms of the SE215 I prefer the TF10's a lot. I like them heaps better. Not saying the 215 is bad at all (and it is a very capable phone) but I very much prefer the TF's. 

Dec 29, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #48 of 64
Like I said, the Shures are nice but you'll put in the others and know instantly why they cost more. 

Dec 29, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #49 of 64

Quote:
thanks for the feedback! isolation isnt much of a dealbreaker for me, but its still a little important. Is the Sony EX600 still as comfortable as the VSonics? It seems like it has a unique look to it...

I have had my ex600 for 4 days and they are comfortable,very comfortable,however u  need some adjustment when putting them on for the first time.
With the right tips,i would rate the isolation at 7/10.The sound quality is awesome pairing with sony x-series.I love the neutrality of this iem.

Its a tough choice choosing between the two,i believed u can't be wrong with either.

Dec 29, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #50 of 64

Quote:
I have had my ex600 for 4 days and they are comfortable,very comfortable,however u  need some adjustment when putting them on for the first time.
With the right tips,i would rate the isolation at 7/10.The sound quality is awesome pairing with sony x-series.I love the neutrality of this iem.

Its a tough choice choosing between the two,i believed u can't be wrong with either.

If you add the Klipsch Image X10 to the chase, out of the three, which one is the best for rap music? 

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE VSONIC GR07, KLIPSCH IMAGE X10, AND SONY EX600

Dec 29, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #51 of 64
So did you decide Yet? Both the 600 and the GR07, can hold there own against each other. The Sony's just lock right in, but are hard if you want to sleep on your side. I personally liked the GR07, just a little better. because they are fantastic for Rock with Crunch. You will be happy with either

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #52 of 64

Quote:
If you add the Klipsch Image X10 to the chase, out of the three, which one is the best for rap music? 

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE VSONIC GR07, KLIPSCH IMAGE X10, AND SONY EX600

Never audition x10 before,no comment.

For rap music ex600 performed absolutely flawless with its crisp mids and the depth of bass.Am sure u will enjoy it
ksc75smile.gif

Am listening to Kanye West and Jay Z now and its kicking ass!!

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #53 of 64

Quote:
Never audition x10 before,no comment.

For rap music ex600 performed absolutely flawless with its crisp mids and the depth of bass.Am sure u will enjoy it
ksc75smile.gif

Am listening to Kanye West and Jay Z now and its kicking ass!!

I2ehan prefers the ex600 with dance/rap also

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #54 of 64
Dec 29, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #57 of 64
I recommend BeachAudio, especially since you can take advantage of the extended 3YR SQUARETRADE warranty, since Sony offers only a standard 3 month warranty. 
smile.gif

Dec 30, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #59 of 64
Quote:
How do you feel about the ex600 vs jvc-fxt90's for rap? Also in terms of comfort, and ability to stay in place?

Thanks

To be honest, where exclusively rap is concerned, the EX600 and FXT90 aren't the first two that come to find. There's better suited for rap, such as the HJE900, Atrio MG7, Radius TWF21 (aka DDM2), the Monster line-up (Gold, Copper, & Miles Davis Tribute), ClarityOne, or even the FX700, depending on how far one is willing to extend their budget. Where strictly rap is concerned, I'd consider any one of the aforementioned before the EX600/FXT90.

To answer your question, between the two, if I had to, I'd go with the FXT90, as I find it's bass better suited for rap, and in terms of comfort and staying in place, they're both very comfortable, and fit securely in place.

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #60 of 64

Quote:
Quote:

To be honest, where exclusively rap is concerned, the EX600 and FXT90 aren't the first two that come to find. There's better suited for rap, such as the HJE900, Atrio MG7, Radius TWF21 (aka DDM2), the Monster line-up (Gold, Copper, & Miles Davis Tribute), ClarityOne, or even the FX700, depending on how far one is willing to extend their budget. Where strictly rap is concerned, I'd consider any one of the aforementioned before the EX600/FXT90.

To answer your question, between the two, if I had to, I'd go with the FXT90, as I find it's bass better suited for rap, and in terms of comfort and staying in place, they're both very comfortable, and fit securely in place.

Thanks for the reply!  I don't listen to solely rap/hip hop but quite a bit in the gym.   

I just worry if I had an issue with the FXT90's it would be a PITA to exchange them, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back