VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Oct 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #1,621 of 2,697
Yes, to my ears. Did you notice it's noticeably a lot smoother also?

The treble peak definitely smoothed out for me. Unless my ears adapted to it. Either way, it's smoother.

Oct 12, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #1,624 of 2,697
I don't think anyone who's owned the GR07 BEs for an extended period is unhappy

Oct 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #1,627 of 2,697
I would actually consider getting a backup pair if these iems weren't so sturdy. I use them a lot in the gym and throw them in my messenger bag or knapsack without a protective case and their as good as new. Have had them since April last year.
One of my best purchases ever imho, and I'm not just talking about audio stuff.

Oct 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #1,635 of 2,697
  I'm a bit upset...I got my Gr07 BE for 3 months, I love their sound....but today my right driver is dead...I have to put the nozzle in a particular position or hit it a bit to become active. The sound is unchanged, but I don't know how long/if I can live with this problem or I have to buy new headphones...

Today is a good day. I'm very happy I got my pair replaced by the ebay seller... (keny-lin). I had to ship my defective pair back to China (cost like 20$), i had to wait 4 weeks...but it was definitely worth. I got a new pair of GR07BE and I simply LOVE their sound. I can say it is addictive and I missed it all this time.
Meanwhile I bought also a JVC FXZ100 as I needed some portables, they have powerful and great bass, but otherwise I think the GR07 are much better. The details are impressive and at this moment I cannot wish more from a pair of headphones. I'm not an audiophile, but I can appreciate a balanced and fairly neutral sound. The Gr07BE are amazing IEMs. So happy I got them back! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back