VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Apr 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #736 of 2,697
Quote:
some of those people also said the original had plenty of bass to begin with

Oh right, forgot to mention that sissy bass people will find the original gr07s to have more then enough bass. Which i don't doubt since i am not a basshead at all.
bigsmile_face.gif
The original gr07s would be a lot more "balanced" across the sonic spectrum but with some more treble emphasis so it seems.

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #737 of 2,697
I could never stop appreciating the bass that these cans have. I've played this song on my car, other people's headphones and speakers, etc and they've all distorted so bad at the massive drop and hurt my ears. But the '07 BE's? Not a single problem. My ears got a super clean and punchy bass :D

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #738 of 2,697
Quote:
I could never stop appreciating the bass that these cans have. I've played this song on my car, other people's headphones and speakers, etc and they've all distorted so bad at the massive drop and hurt my ears. But the '07 BE's? Not a single problem. My ears got a super clean and punchy bass :D

Damn that K.Dot album has amazing production values, the beats are nuts meng. Wish there were more stand alone bangerz though. Sh!T was great as a whole but can't really listen to each track by themselves. 

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #739 of 2,697
Quote:
Oh right, forgot to mention that sissy bass people will find the original gr07s to have more then enough bass. Which i don't doubt since i am not a basshead at all.
bigsmile_face.gif
The original gr07s would be a lot more "balanced" across the sonic spectrum but with some more treble emphasis so it seems.

no we are people that have refined ears :wink:

some reviews say the original is refined in the treble, idk maybe I got tinnitus 

Quote:
Damn that K.Dot album has amazing production values, the beats are nuts meng. Wish there were more stand alone bangerz though. Sh!T was great as a whole but can't really listen to each track by themselves. 

that's cuz they all sound essentially  the same

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #740 of 2,697
Quote:
LoL, don't complain i got my gr07 BEs with NO tips, no nothing wrapped in bubble wrap and a return address made out of store receipt.
wink_face.gif
Someone knows whats up. LMAO

Oh, they are YOURS now, are they? LOL!

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #741 of 2,697
Quote:
Will do that ...
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, experiment with tips. I wasn't truly happy with the BE's until I got a proper seal (for me, with the stock light blue foamless tips). That really helped bring out the bass, and bring the entire FR to life for that matter. So after the 300 hours of burn in, and with a proper seal, you will be a happy camper.

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #742 of 2,697
Quote:
no we are people that have refined ears :wink:

some reviews say the original is refined in the treble, idk maybe I got tinnitus 

that's cuz they all sound essentially  the same

cuz they didn't use the sissy way of burn-in. C'mon Kami bring that heat, do it for cyclops!!! Burn those to hell and that harsh treble you are hearing is gonna get smooth out, sorry "refined" due to breaking in the bio something something driver and diaphragm.

nah, you got tinnitus boi, you ain't hearing right!!!
biggrin.gif

refined ears my @ss if you got tinnitus. Refined to the point of being broken. hoho
Quote:

Oh, they are YOURS now, are they? LOL!

haha good catch and well played!!!

Damn it WAYNE how you gonna do me like that, ruined my master plan here. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

........ DENIED!!! :  (

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #743 of 2,697
Deleted. (stupid)

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #745 of 2,697
Btw, the GR07BE doesn't sound worse through the C&C BH amp. Actually, sounds pretty darned nice.

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #746 of 2,697
Quote:
cuz they didn't use the sissy way of burn-in. C'mon Kami bring that heat, do it for cyclops!!! Burn those to hell and that harsh treble you are hearing is gonna get smooth out, sorry "refined" due to breaking in the bio something something driver and diaphragm.

nah, you got tinnitus boi, you ain't hearing right!!!
biggrin.gif

refined ears my @ss if you got tinnitus. Refined to the point of being broken. hoho
haha good catch and well played!!!

you are not using that gif right, maybe sometime this weekend I will do a full blast and burn for a full day, with or without an amp(FiiO EO7K)?

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #748 of 2,697
Quote:
you are not using that gif right, maybe sometime this weekend I will do a full blast and burn for a full day, with or without an amp(FiiO EO7K)?

LoL, don't be scared my lovely lil' cyclops, i am here to protect ya' from that mean ol' Kami.

Meng a full day ain't gonna do much, you need at least a couple of days to hear the results. The better the source the better the faster it will get broken-in. Better source = more power etc, hence will increase the rate of burn-in. I was using my cappy lappy out with a 2 split 3.5mm plug and the sound degraded like crazy. ha

So yeah amping would be good, but i just max out the volume on my ipods with bass heavy tracks for burning in my stuff. You'll find out how correctly i have used those gifs if your head over to that rap sucks thread. GO!!!

......... you got the cue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back