VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Apr 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #691 of 2,697
Quote:
i like that game theory track thanks

glad you enjoyed it, if you want a DL link to the album just ask. Cuz you know sharing is caring meng, and i gots to spread that love for Korean Hip Hop.
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #696 of 2,697
Few questions :

Are these good for electronic music such as trance, drum bass, dubstep etc?

Are they good for metal, rock, classic etc.?

Also compared to the old Gr07 MK2 do these have less treble / sibilance? Or is it exactly the same just with more bass?

Apr 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #698 of 2,697
Quote:
Few questions :

Are these good for electronic music such as trance, drum bass, dubstep etc?

Are they good for metal, rock, classic etc.?

Also compared to the old Gr07 MK2 do these have less treble / sibilance? Or is it exactly the same just with more bass?

These are pretty all excellent for all electronic music I've tried, and I enjoy them quite a bit for most metal/rock (I do a bit of EQ for some albums that have poor recording quality) .  Haven't listened to any classical with these yet, but I do think they are good for jazz and piano.  I'd imagine the MKII would be better suited to classical in comparison, but based on the frequency charts for the BE, they should be similar with the BE being a bit warmer.  Compared to the MKII regarding the treble region, they are probably similar in that initially there are more sibilant and bright/sparkly initially, but tone down a little after burning in.  The BE likely has less treble emphasis in comparison, but it remains sparkly and detailed.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/VSonicGR07.pdf
http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/VSonicGR07BassEdition.pdf

Apr 10, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #700 of 2,697
Quote:
Look almost identical on the FR graphs... Do they sound almost identical, just a bit more bass>?

Seems like less of a treble spike though.

Apr 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #702 of 2,697
Just got these and have almost 250 hrs on them now.  I gotta say I am impressed.  I listen to a variety of genres and there is nothing you cant throw at them where they don't shine.  I love these things!!

Apr 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #703 of 2,697
Quote:
Just got these and have almost 250 hrs on them now.  I gotta say I am impressed.  I listen to a variety of genres and there is nothing you cant throw at them where they don't shine.  I love these things!!

+
Quote:

Something tells me that Sf found the jug of kool-aid!
beerchug.gif

^ Looks like we got another kool-aid drinker. Welcome aboard!!!
.........gr07 BEs BABY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back