VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Apr 4, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #571 of 2,697
It funny that I at least spend $6k+ and these by far is the best I heard and if you have any friend spread the love and keep buring them in till 300hr they really become something special :). The surround effect is call soundstage and imaging , these have a very transperant sound and that is also a reason I love them.

Apr 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #572 of 2,697
Glad tidings you posters bring.
Spread the love. Sometime in may (if nothing better comes), I'll buy like 5 or 10 and ship them to well respected as well as random headfi members.
These deserve more attention. I originally got them cuz there were soooo few opinions of them. More is great.

Oh and master troll. Review with this song please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSVhz1laO5w

Apr 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #574 of 2,697
Quote:
Spread the love. Sometime in may (if nothing better comes), I'll buy like 5 or 10 and ship them to well respected as well as random headfi members.
These deserve more attention. I originally got them cuz there were soooo few opinions of them. More is great.

Oh and master troll. Review with this song please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSVhz1laO5w

Alright will try to see how this song sounds on my other gears as well, but only crap 13mins. O.O

Any other requests??? Might end up diggin' some of these artists. 

Apr 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #575 of 2,697
We gotta spread the love of bass edition: D

I'll be taking them to my local meet in May 
cool.gif

Apr 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #578 of 2,697
Quote:

Wow - am I reading that right? That's amazing! I've been lusting after these GR07BE's for a long time now. I'm certainly not a respected member (let alone a well respected member!), but I think that I might fit into the "random" category. My address is...
biggrin.gif
ph34r.gif

Apr 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #579 of 2,697
Quote:

Wow - am I reading that right? That's amazing! I've been lusting after these GR07BE's for a long time now. I'm certainly not a respected member (let alone a well respected member!), but I think that I might fit into the "random" category. My address is...
biggrin.gif
ph34r.gif

You have one already, but I don't, so you can count me in as a random member 
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #580 of 2,697
Quote:
....Sometime in may (if nothing better comes), I'll buy like 5 or 10 and ship them to well respected as well as random headfi members.
These deserve more attention...

oh crap. was I smoking or drinking when I said that?
Uuuuuummmm.
might have to retract that statement and add "for a low low price".
or reduce the number to 3ish.
floatsmile.png

or who knows. might be feeling good in May and do just what i first said.
hahaaaaaaa. you have to wait and see. :p

Apr 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #583 of 2,697
After having the version 1 of the GR07, I am surprised why they needed a bass version. Yes I had them amped but not with any bass boost. With a great seal which I had, bass was never an issue and I like bass. About the same amount of punch as my W4`s.

Apr 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #584 of 2,697
Quote:
You have one already, but I don't, so you can count me in as a random member 
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah.. slipped my mind!
wink.gif

Apr 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #585 of 2,697
Quote:
Which blue stock tips? Am I the only one confused here? There are four pairs of blue tips. Light blue and dark blue with/without sponge thing inside.

I was referring to the dark blue foam-less. But I'm trying the light blue (almost white) foam-less right now which are a bit larger. I'm getting a better seal with them, and therefore the bass is coming out more (although it might be a bit congested - not sure yet). Also, the treble is toned down slightly which I don't mind because I'm pretty sensitive to highs. Anyway, enjoying these light blue foam-less tips at the moment, but I'll probably gravitate back to the dark blue foam-less again (I usually do).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back