VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Jul 19, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #2,612 of 2,697
Anyone ever get ear fatigue with these? It seems impossible, I can listen t them all day! Listening is so effortless overall, very easy to hear all elements of a song even in dense mixes. I compared to a friends cheap Sony retail IEMs, immediately took them out as the hyped sound signature bothered me.

Jul 19, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #2,613 of 2,697
Anyone ever get ear fatigue with these? It seems impossible, I can listen t them all day! Listening is so effortless overall, very easy to hear all elements of a song even in dense mixes. I compared to a friends cheap Sony retail IEMs, immediately took them out as the hyped sound signature bothered me.

so you comparing gr07 to cheap sony iem without even saying which one. gr07 by itself isnt cheap. 130 euro it is isnt it

Jul 28, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #2,615 of 2,697

I find the GR07BE a standard. The case it came in is cheap and the cables get twisted if not wound in an orderly fashion and place in a more substantial case.

Besides these minor quibbles, for the price they sound incredible.

Aug 24, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #2,618 of 2,697
Something interesting happened today. I was cleaning the nozzle of my left gr07be earbud, and as soon as my cleaning cloth made contact with the metal part in the nozzle, I heard a bunch of static in my right earbud. Does anyone know why this could happen, or was it just dumb luck? By the way, my left earbud has been having problems with static when I put it in or take it out sometimes (which may or may not be relevant to the situation?). 

Aug 24, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #2,619 of 2,697
GR07 is IEMs?
didn't know about that..
i have a pair of GR07 early edition that i bought a few years ago..
does bass edition have more bass?
wink.gif

Sep 5, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #2,624 of 2,697
  Ordered a pair at LMUE, but forgot to apply the 5% discount, now mailed them and I hope that they can cancel the order. Anyone have experiences with LMUE refund?

If you had mentioned the reason while cancelling the order or after, they will possibly do like what selenium mentioned earlier, else you can re-order applying the coupon code this time,if the order already cancelled or you don't want a store credit....On a side note, they process refunds quick but its the bank/CC company that takes time to reflect in your account back.

Sep 5, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #2,625 of 2,697

If you had mentioned the reason while cancelling the order or after, they will possibly do like what selenium mentioned earlier, else you can re-order applying the coupon code this time,if the order already cancelled or you don't want a store credit....On a side note, they process refunds quick but its the bank/CC company that takes time to reflect in your account back.

Actually I ordered a  bundle(GR07 BE + VSD3S) and in this case the 5% discount code cannot be applied, according to their customer service. My order has been in "awaiting fulfillment" for about a day now, how long does it usually take for them to process and ship it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back