VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Dec 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #1,891 of 2,697
  So I should return them right ? or ask them to replace it ?

It was sealed by 2 VSONIC stickers on both sides and the whole package was sealed also.

There is another member in here that didn't get the foam tips and the other bag exactly like me.....

i say return these and use the money to get these at 130$ from lendmeurears.

u have a legitimate reason and will end up saving 50$ straight away

although the foam tips(white comply) are totally useless.they kill the treble and bass completely

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #1,894 of 2,697
  only the asian version get some of the tips while others sold in USA don't.. 

at least this is what i heard from others. 

how can that be??

the box is sealed in the factory itself??
either way find a way to return these and save money

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #1,895 of 2,697
I will return them and wait for the Sony XBA-H3 :)

I already requested a return from amazon. Luckily, the item was Prime eligible and I am a Prime member so returns will be through Amazon. I just obtained an RMA number and shipping label with just 2 clicks.

Thank you guys and thanks Amazon LOL.

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #1,896 of 2,697
  I will return them and wait for the Sony XBA-H3 :)

I already requested a return from amazon. Luckily, the item was Prime eligible and I am a Prime member so returns will be through Amazon. I just obtained an RMA number and shipping label with just 2 clicks.

Thank you guys and thanks Amazon LOL.

i will advice u against h series.
its not worthy,instead get ex 1000 or ex 7550 instead

they are better,h series reports are very very conflicting

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #1,897 of 2,697
I already have the 7550. In fact I will return it too.

I purchased a bunch of IEMs from Amazon to try out and keep the best.

I purchased the Westone 3, Westone 4R, VSonic GR07 Bass Edition, Sony 7550, Shure 215-K Black, VModa-M100, and Audio Technica CKS77.

Here is the rankings (Top is the best sound quality for me ears):

1. Sony 7550. Best sound I have ever heared in an IEM. The reason why I will return it is because of the cable being too long and thin.
2. Westone W4R. They sound good but the bass is not as good as the Sony's.
3. VSonic GR07 BE. This I wanted to keep but then changed my mind because of the incident of the ear tips. Good detailed sound with amazing comfort and cable. 
4. Shure 215-K. Good with extremely forward mids to my ears. its also uncomfortable and the cable is heavy.
5. VModa-M100. The sound is just extremely bad for a $300 headphones. it lacks detail and the bass I found it to be bad.
6. Audio Technica CKS77. I didnt like the sound of it all and its not comfortable.
7. Westone 3. The worst headphones ever. Mids are way too recessed and its extremely bright to my ears that I couldnt listen to it more than 5 minutes,

The Sony is the best sound ever and I will return it because I hope the XBA-H2 or the XBA-H3 will have the same sound quality with better cable.

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #1,898 of 2,697

I purchased the Westone 3, Westone 4R, VSonic GR07 Bass Edition, Sony 7550, Shure 215-K Black, VModa-M100, and Audio Technica CKS77.

1. Sony 7550. Best sound I have ever heared in an IEM. The reason why I will return it is because of the cable being too long and thin.
3. VSonic GR07 BE. This I wanted to keep but then changed my mind because of the incident of the ear tips. Good detailed sound with amazing comfort and cable. 
4. Shure 215-K. Good with extremely forward mids to my ears. its also uncomfortable and the cable is heavy.
5. VModa-M100. The sound is just extremely bad for a $300 headphones. it lacks detail and the bass I found it to be bad.
6. Audio Technica CKS77. I didnt like the sound of it all and its not comfortable.
7. Westone 3. The worst headphones ever. Mids are way too recessed and its extremely bright to my ears that I couldnt listen to it more than 5 minutes,

The Sony is the best sound ever and I will return it because I hope the XBA-H2 or the XBA-H3 will have the same sound quality with better cable.

how much time have u burned gr07??

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #1,899 of 2,697

ppl who have listened to 7550 say its even better than ex1000,i am damn certain h3 will be a downgrade totally

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #1,900 of 2,697
i know but the cable drive me crazy ! I just hate it and it tangle almost every 5 minutes ! I can't stand it, really.

I even considered buying a replacement cable for ~$50 but then the total price will be $300 so I might as well just buy one of the Sony XBA-H line IEMs.

Anyways this thread is going far from the GR07 BE impressions so.......:)

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #1,902 of 2,697
  i know but the cable drive me crazy ! I just hate it and it tangle almost every 5 minutes ! I can't stand it, really.

I even considered buying a replacement cable for ~$50 but then the total price will be $300 so I might as well just buy one of the Sony XBA-H line IEMs.

Anyways this thread is going far from the GR07 BE impressions so.......:)

thats true

but ex series has single dynamic driver but h series has hybrid system without a passive crossover(mechanical one)
i got h1 but returned those in 1 week flat.

i expect u to do the same

how much did u burn the gr07 be by the way??

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #1,903 of 2,697
My package was exactly like SKilleT without the extra tips and foams but they are definitely not fake. Probably they are not included in the new package.

You are returning the GR07 because of the missing tips?

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #1,904 of 2,697
  My package was exactly like SKilleT without the extra tips and foams but they are definitely not fake. Probably they are not included in the new package.

You are returning the GR07 because of the missing tips?

he will end up saving money too
get from lend me ur ears for 130

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #1,905 of 2,697
Well, I am returning them because of the tips, I hate companies with such low quality packaging and control, and also because I decided to go for Sony's.

@Sardar17, I barely used them for 1 hour max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back