VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
May 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #1,006 of 2,697
Quote:
So wait i thought you said the v2 WAS EVEN BETTER THAN YOUR BELOVED GR07 BEs?!!! So is this the official retraction from you mochill??? :  (

You mean the original gr07 thread??? But it is not the most relevant since the original 07s were not part of the write-up. I could still spam it if you want. hoho
very_evil_smiley.gif

No I mean create a FXZ-200  - CKN - gr07 review thread. That way you can keep track of all the reviews you do. It helps if you need to make comparisons from memory.

May 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #1,007 of 2,697
Quote:

No I mean create a FXZ-200  - CKN - gr07 review thread. That way you can keep track of all the reviews you do. It helps if you need to make comparisons from memory.

Meh, it's all documented on Ds OP post in the discovery thread. I am gud. Thanks for the tip.
beerchug.gif

edit: i only create threads that are worthy like that w/rap sucks one.
biggrin.gif

edit2: oh yeah and the Global Warming one that i ethered ya'll on. hoho
bigsmile_face.gif
Just too bad that mean ol'  birdie locked it up. :  (

May 18, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #1,009 of 2,697
Quote:
edit: i only create threads that are worthy like that w/rap sucks one.
biggrin.gif

Although a "FXZ-200  - CKN - gr07 review thread" would not come anywhere close to the worthiness of the w/rap sucks thread, I agree with eke that it is worthy of it's own thread. If nothing else, it would be easier to locate for interested parties when doing searches for those iems.

May 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #1,010 of 2,697
Quote:
Its better then both
biggrin.gif
, still didn't burn them in meng
biggrin.gif

Wait so your are sticking to your guns that the v2 is better than the FXZ200s AND THE GR07 BEs!!!
eek.gif

You better not be high or something with your replies.
rolleyes.gif

Hey Chill since you're about to go on vaca, you wanna let me hear those v2s to see what's up. CUZ I CAN"T WAIT NO MORES!!! T_T

I can burn them it for ya'.
ksc75smile.gif

May 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #1,011 of 2,697
Quote:

Although a "FXZ-200  - CKN - gr07 review thread" would not come anywhere close to the worthiness of the w/rap sucks thread, I agree with eke that it is worthy of it's own thread. If nothing else, it would be easier to locate for interested parties when doing searches for those iems.

Yeah i might just do that, but will see how i feel. haha

Though if i got to hear those v2s, then it would be another story. hoho Write-up is gonna get smashed cuz if they are as good as mochill says they are.
wink_face.gif

Don't worry meng, atomik got his back in one piece, i didn't hurt it............................................much.
bigsmile_face.gif

May 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #1,012 of 2,697
hahah I want that MOOOAAAARRRR bass

May 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #1,014 of 2,697
thanks for that link seems to me the JVC's are winners for me atleast anyway I was just hoping there was something out there that has a lot of bass impact something to top the denon ah-c300's and believe me that headphone has the most bass I have ever heard from an IEM and iv tried the xb90 and the FXZ line, theres hype about the basso's but some say that it does not have the bass the ath cks1000 have and the cks1000 does not have as much as the FXZ line. so I guess ill just keep the denon's for now and wait for something else the denons have two 11mm drivers in each headphone 

May 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #1,015 of 2,697
Quote:
thanks for that link seems to me the JVC's are winners for me atleast anyway I was just hoping there was something out there that has a lot of bass impact something to top the denon ah-c300's and believe me that headphone has the most bass I have ever heard from an IEM and iv tried the xb90 and the FXZ line, theres hype about the basso's but some say that it does not have the bass the ath cks1000 have and the cks1000 does not have as much as the FXZ line. so I guess ill just keep the denon's for now and wait for something else the denons have two 11mm drivers in each headphone 

If you can afford it, go for the Aurisonics ASG-2. With the bass port fully open, Holy Schiit!

Seriously, it makes the FXZ-100 sound like an Etymotic with no seal. 

Close the bass port, and it goes right back to being relatively neutral. Talk about lady in the street, freak in the bed.

May 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #1,016 of 2,697
Quote:

It's all about bass quality and texture. But man oh man denons new line-up is so underwhelming not just the design but it seems sound wise as well. Never heard any denons before but have read that many say their attempt to be "hip" is a total mess. 

Quote:

If you can afford it, go for the Aurisonics ASG-2. With the bass port fully open, Holy Schiit!

Seriously, it makes the FXZ-100 sound like an Etymotic with no seal. 

Close the bass port, and it goes right back to being relatively neutral. Talk about lady in the street, freak in the bed.

LMAO, i like the freak. :  P

May 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #1,017 of 2,697
aurisonics AS-2 at 700 pounds lol I dont think I could spend that much for an IEM no matter how good it sounds maybe if it ever drops to 400 tops i will try it out, out of curiousity where did you try this headphone out. and also iv just ordered the corecool v2 of ebay will see if they are better than the FXZ's and the Vsonics. says its on sale now and prices will go up but it is also a dual dynamic headphone so should be quite bassy. 

May 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #1,018 of 2,697
Quote:
aurisonics AS-2 at 700 pounds lol I dont think I could spend that much for an IEM no matter how good it sounds maybe if it ever drops to 400 tops i will try it out, out of curiousity where did you try this headphone out. and also iv just ordered the corecool v2 of ebay will see if they are better than the FXZ's and the Vsonics. says its on sale now and prices will go up but it is also a dual dynamic headphone so should be quite bassy. 

Keep us posted on the corecool v2s. Who is the seller you got it from???

May 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #1,019 of 2,697
brought from ebay for £68 

May 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #1,020 of 2,697

Users who are viewing this thread

Back