VSonic GR06 - Available in the UK?
Jul 29, 2013 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Davesbeard

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

So my trusty every-day Soundmagic E10's have just died and I'm in need of a replacement.

I've been seeing glowing reviews of the Vsonic GR06s and am pretty set on purchasing these as a replacement. Problem being that I can't find them for sale anywhere in the UK. Frogbeats seem to be sold out but do at least still seem to list them.

I also can't see them listed under the products on the Vsonic website. Are they available anywhere? Have they been discontinued?

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #2 of 4
Hi guys,

So my trusty every-day Soundmagic E10's have just died and I'm in need of a replacement.

I've been seeing glowing reviews of the Vsonic GR06s and am pretty set on purchasing these as a replacement. Problem being that I can't find them for sale anywhere in the UK. Frogbeats seem to be sold out but do at least still seem to list them.

I also can't see them listed under the products on the Vsonic website. Are they available anywhere? Have they been discontinued?

They're still on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=Vsonic+GR06&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:17 AM Post #3 of 4
Ah, so they are. Many thanks.

Any reason why they've stopped selling them here?

Gonna struggle without headphones for a few weeks..

Are there any other headphones of that standard for similar money? They seemed to be the stand-out IEM from all the reviews I read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back