Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions
Feb 16, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #781 of 873
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right thread to make this post in, I have the Pure 2, which I purchased a couple of years back. Is there much of an upgrade to buy the new Duo 2?
If its a huge improvement I may consider it.

Many thanks.

Mar 5, 2018 at 6:23 PM Post #783 of 873
Hey guys! Does anybody notice a weird low noise from AMP - if you touch ON/off or gain switch, while unit operating... Also noise become more HISSSS if I plug a charger to AMP & listen music in the same time?

Oct 9, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #787 of 873
Hello :)
I ordered Pure II + few days ago. And now I'm just waiting for it to be delivered.
But I have a question about the accessories that comes with it.. In some video clips in youtube I saw people received that small interconnector cable 3.5mm male to male. But on the web site info "included in the box:" I didn't see anything about the cable.. only USB to USB micro cable.
Can anyone confirm that you got it ? or .. I have to order the cable separately. Also did you receive any silicone rubber rings by any chance ? .. or have to order them too ?:)

Nov 30, 2018 at 11:57 AM Post #789 of 873
Tested my Pure II+ with the Focal Utopia today!!

Utterly staggering doesn't even come close to describing quite how amazing the sound was!!!
Never heard anything like it and probably never will again.

Initially I hooked them up to my iBasso DX120 - Chord Mojo - Vorzüge Pure II+
Then went for the real deal: Naim Audio Streamer - Chord Hugo TT/Upscaler M Combo - Vorzüge Pure II+

Both setups were stunning. The soundstage and listener placement on the Hugo/Upscaler M combo was wider and more precise.

(Obviously I used the Chord setup with a top-drawer desktop amp too)

Jan 20, 2019 at 6:32 AM Post #790 of 873
I used my vorzuge pure with my Astell and Kern AK380. It make the voice sound slightly better. The voice have more weight, It maybe because of more bass or more powerful to drive the headphone. For people who want a small portable headphone amp, highly recommended. Not for on the move, but oversea in hotel room enjoying music. Mine is old version that i used to power my iPhone 4s and onkyo dap. Now i use it for AK380 and make it sound even better.

Jan 29, 2019 at 6:32 PM Post #791 of 873
Hi. What's the best way to contact vorzuge? I sent an email to the customer service address and use their contact us form. But they are not responding back.

Planning to get the Pure II+ battery. I ordered and paid via paypal, but my order was placed on hold for a couple of days now.

Jan 30, 2019 at 1:06 AM Post #792 of 873
Hi. What's the best way to contact vorzuge? I sent an email to the customer service address and use their contact us form. But they are not responding back.

Planning to get the Pure II+ battery. I ordered and paid via paypal, but my order was placed on hold for a couple of days now.
Yeah, email is the only way. They do get back after repeated enquiries. Really crappy CS for products so expensive. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re out of business soon tbh. The amp is amazing but massively overpriced with crap customer service. Not a great combination to make money.

Jan 30, 2019 at 11:38 AM Post #794 of 873
Thank you for the information.

I think I'll file a dispute with PayPal now as I ordered and paid last January 28. I think it's now hopeless and futile to send emails to air
Yeah, that's rubbish! Sorry dude :frowning2:

Feb 12, 2019 at 8:27 AM Post #795 of 873
Yeah, email is the only way. They do get back after repeated enquiries. Really crappy CS for products so expensive. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re out of business soon tbh. The amp is amazing but massively overpriced with ****e customer service. Not a great combination to make money.

Weird... I've had nothing but good experiences with their customer service. Quick responsive and correct in their communication and dealing with issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back