IMG_8064.jpeg

IMG_8066.jpeg

IMG_8067.jpeg

IMG_8069.jpeg

IMG_8070.jpeg

IMG_8071.jpeg

IMG_8356.jpeg

IMG_8358.jpeg

Still without time to do this, but this IEM deserves a bit of good words…
The AK/VE Aura cames in a beautiful leather like box, with tips, 2 cables and a leather case…one of the best IEM presentations that i have the pleasure to see, undoubtedly the inheritance of Vision Ears.
The sound is very good, as @twister6 says, it’s the best iteration of the Phönix series (obviously IMO), i sold the Phönix OG to afford this and i don’t regret it.
A more precise and defined sound, but with a hint of naturalness in its perfect measure, less warm than Phönix OG in favor of a more “audiophile” tunning, but without abandoning the warm touch…
IMO the best tips for it was the Azlas that came in the package, the Leo II + Ares S Bespoke cable enhance the mids and hide some part of the bass, the Aura + First Times produce a sound more Phönix OG alike but with enhanced details and soundstage.
After testing I can say that I liked sticking with the original cable better, which I want to change to a Chiron Nova when I can afford it…

Dec 19, 2023 at 6:49 AM Post #32 of 39
Any chances about sharing some size comparison to other IEMs? (great reference would be IE900/600/300)
I'm thinking about stepping up my IEM game, however I can't figure the size of these.

Dec 20, 2023 at 12:27 AM Post #33 of 39
Any chances about sharing some size comparison to other IEMs? (great reference would be IE900/600/300)
I'm thinking about stepping up my IEM game, however I can't figure the size of these.
they are 100 percent not as big as Campfire Solaris the first edition and other big Iems..
they are big but longer and smaller in the ear, for me very comfortable but I have really big ears.. and the ear canal also, Solaris was not very comfortable for my ears but Aura are even too small for me I need the L size tips from Azla or the best ones in my opinion are comply size L too but also too small..
i think comply are so great because they are the only one that really closes totally my ear and by doing it every Iem I have just helps the bass, with them Aura are perfectly balanced even more so then with Azla..
comply also doesn’t let the Iem vibrate by being full of foam which Azla does..
So a better sound and fit with comply but , i can use a pair max 1 month after that they lose the grip do they are expensive to wear in a way !
I hope this helps

Mar 6, 2024 at 12:49 PM Post #34 of 39
I just buy Aura
First time impression i dont like the bass, dont like the mid, dont like the vocal

Im not too technical but in simple way I like a sound filled my head, aura like a tight small sound, not spread to soundstage

But its cable fault IMO
When I change it to audio effect fussion the soundstage bigger, vocal better, bass better, quite synergi with a feeling live sound feel a bit real

Also eartip important, best experience need to find suitable eartips

Mar 12, 2024 at 2:18 PM Post #36 of 39
Has anyone had any issues like hissing with Aura? When I use different cables except the stock one I get a hissing sound in the left IEM. What could it be? Faulty unit? Would appreciate any ideas you might have.

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:14 PM Post #37 of 39
Hello everyone! A question for AK x VE Aura owners. Has anyone had any issues like hissing with Aura? When I use different cables except the stock one I get a hissing sound in the left IEM. What could it be? Faulty unit? Would appreciate any ideas you might have.

Mar 21, 2024 at 11:40 AM Post #39 of 39
Hi I’m sorry you didn’t like out of the box

Did you run break in 200hours?

Which source are you using ?
Luxury precision W4 DAC
I got phoenix limited too
Aura more fun than phonix limited

I just share the cons when out of the box, azla eartips also not comfortable in long term play song

I still burn in the default cable with my odin, previously use AE fusion

its good cable just same problem, vocal lack of something, bass lack, middle area lack of something but i use equalizer to make it better. Make the vocal more focus and not too thin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back