Vision Ear stage 2 VS Vision Ear stage 3
Aug 10, 2013 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Noykrub

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Have anyone try to compare the sound of VE stage 2 with VE stage 3 before ? I have been try it both yesterday. Why I feel like stage 2 than stage 3 ? It's more balance than stage 3.

So, I would like to know any idea or any comment from anyone that have been try to compare both before.

Any comments are welcome.
Thanks

Note:- compact monitor = vision ear

Oct 20, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #3 of 7
  Hi,

Have anyone try to compare the sound of VE stage 2 with VE stage 3 before ? I have been try it both yesterday. Why I feel like stage 2 than stage 3 ? It's more balance than stage 3.

So, I would like to know any idea or any comment from anyone that have been try to compare both before.

Thanks

I've never tried the Stage 2, but I've compared the Stage 3 with many others such as JH13, JH16, ACS, UM Miracle, FitEar Togo 334, and some other brands which I couldn't remember the brands. I absolutely love the Stage 3. It was my choice and I'm still extremely happy and amazed with its performance day by day. I didn't like the JH, they sounded rather harsh in someway to my preference. I absolutely love the Togo 334, but it was way too expensive for me. I love the UM Miracle too, but I trust the German's over Chinese :) (am a Chinese too, don't get me wrong). To what I learned in the web, Stage 2 is amazing with the vocal, but not as balanced to the Stage 3 as you have described. You have to judge it to yourself, but you have to allow huge provisions of the differences you heard from the demo universal fit against the final product. But I personal would tell you that with these many major brands of CIEM I've tested, I absolutely love and amazed by the Stage 3 day by day.

I really love its bass performance, never lacking, it is amazing low end extendsion, yet, solid and rounded mid bass which never overwhelm the vocal and high. I love the high too. Everything is just so well extended, so well balance in my ears with Stage 3. So hope my 2 cents opinion help. But these only apply to my own preference. It might be totally different from you :) 

Nov 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #6 of 7
  Hi,

Thanks

I've auditioned the VE 2, 3 and 4 side by side today and have to agree with you: to my ears, the VE 2 were the most balanced of the bunch and more linear than the VE 3.

(Will post more detailed impressions in Mimouille's thread later...)

Nov 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #7 of 7

I've auditioned the VE 2, 3 and 4 side by side today and have to agree with you: to my ears, the VE 2 were the most balanced of the bunch and more linear than the VE 3.

(Will post more detailed impressions in Mimouille's thread later...)

Hi James444, I will wait for your impressions in Mimouille's thread. Thanks ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back