Virtual Dynamics Judge power cable arrived
Jan 18, 2010 at 12:25 PM Post #316 of 327
When I started reading this thread I thought it was hilarious. The more I read the more disturbing it got. And not because of Patrick. I'll keep my opinions of Patrick and his antics private. In the end, this thread is just sad really.

Ross

Feb 9, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #318 of 327
ngbbs45ba9ffba803a.jpg

Feb 17, 2010 at 11:21 AM Post #319 of 327
Bump anyone? Pat, we need some more vids and glamor shots of you and your equipment
biggrin.gif
Hahaha. You still got your K1000 stored away in it's box, listening to your speakers?

Feb 17, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #320 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bump anyone? Pat, we need some more vids and glamor shots of you and your equipment
biggrin.gif
Hahaha. You still got your K1000 stored away in it's box, listening to your speakers?

Yes, my K1000 are in a box and I use Adam A5 now. They are my dream speakers and cost less than K1000 too.

Feb 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #321 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And neither do they know. No cable company does. It's all marketing hype and b.s. claims. If there is some unknown effect happening, they do not know what it is and should not claim to. Rather just say "it sounds good but we do not know why it does this." At least that would be honest. When was the last time they put their cable under a scanning electron microscope? When was the last time they did any scientific study of the cable?

What would putting a cable under a scanning electron microscope prove?

Feb 18, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #322 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by nhancakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What would putting a cable under a scanning electron microscope prove?

It was a response to 4N6 saying he does not know what happens at the atomic level, and me saying neither does Cardas until they at least make an attempt to study what happens to the cable on the atomic level.

Feb 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM Post #325 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by nik0lai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like spare parts for the LHC collider thingy.

Actually, this is the power cord they were going to buy for it, but they couldn't afford it. They're using a Genesis, I think.

Feb 28, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #326 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, this is the power cord they were going to buy for it, but they couldn't afford it. They're using a Genesis, I think.

Patrick outbid them, eh? That's cool.

(This **** is going straight on Digg.)

May 29, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #327 of 327
so far as I can tell:  he took many members' personal information, under the guise of an equipment giveaway which NEVER happened.  he then used the information to sell his products

Quote:
why did he get banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back