Vintage Cans
Jun 17, 2010 at 1:26 PM Post #16 of 21
Wow...what a revival. 

I have never seen that model in my life, i was thinking on akg's but i dont think they are. 

Jun 17, 2010 at 4:00 PM Post #17 of 21
Well I don't know much about the antique stuff to begin with. Just liked the design is all.

Jun 17, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #18 of 21

Quote:
Well I don't know much about the antique stuff to begin with. Just liked the design is all.

They're bountiful on ebay. Search "Vintage Headphones". I doubt they sound good though.

Apr 13, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #19 of 21
I bought my SS-20's mail order from Japan 35 years ago....they still sound great.  The ear pieces have gotten a little stiff....but they are nice (LARGE) classic cans

May 31, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #20 of 21
I've just bought a nice set of Koss Pro-4A cans with original box and paperwork from an estate, but can't find any date info of them anywhere on the net? These are emaculate but the ear pads have lost their fluid filler while stored in the box and I'm reluctant to try sending them back to Koss for fear they may send me another pair for replacement, and I looked long for these in unused condition because a friend has a pair and said these were the thing to have. I'm guessing these must have been produced sometime between 1966 to 69 or so just based on the use on the Mad Men program in that time frame? I've not found any museum of product layouts with Koss on their sites.

May 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #21 of 21
Their facebook has some old vintage pictures with names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back