Vibro Labs Introduction, USA tour, and Head-Fi discount!
Nov 14, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #301 of 344
Nov 18, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #303 of 344
Hey guys, I just announced a huge change to my policies, but the big one is LIFETIME UPGRADES!

So for example if you pick up an ARIA and want to upgrade to a MAYA a few months later, it's the different in retail price plus $50. This applies only to earphones that were purchased from me.

Boom.

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #304 of 344
Hey guys, heads up... Trinity audio dual flange tips that come with pm4 fit the aria awesome! Finally found a silicone tip that sounds great, stays on and fits the Aria. HIGHLY recommend.

The foam tips started to wear me down cleaning them and rolling etc before insertion. Honestly the dual flange are well worth a shot for those seeking a silicone for Aria!

Dec 9, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #307 of 344
Getting nervous....:cold_sweat: I think my time is close! Was hoping it would be here with the excellent IFi iDSD micro BL. Oh well. Still anxiously awaiting!

I can be strong...:muscle_tone3:

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #309 of 344
Dec 14, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #310 of 344
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Aria has to go back to Luke for repair.   When I unpacked the Aria I noticed a small flaw in the housing which upon closer inspection while taking some pictures last night (macro lenses are great for finding every flaw in a product) I noticed it again and was pretty sure it was spreading.  Kinda like that rock chip in your windshield ends up being a full blown crack across the whole dang thing.   Luke confirmed that it needs to come back to the mothership and he will either repair/replace that one and they will be going onto the next participant.  

On a happier note, these things are beautiful.  I can only imagine how good the Maya and some of the Exhibition pieces look. 

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #312 of 344
Thanks for the update @silvrr
 and it sounds like the headphone got banged up on the tour. No problem, I'll RMA them and get them out to the next tour member ASAP!

@silvrr if you want to be tacked onto the end of the tour just let me know.

No problem, and thanks for taking care of the unit!

Dec 21, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #314 of 344

Users who are viewing this thread

Back