1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!

First

Back
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288
Next

Last
  1. pataburd
    The Monk+ are winning me over.  Tubes seem to give them the fleshiness that I like about the Monk Originals.  Might a/b some more tonight.  Can't get enough of Monteverdi!  I am brought to tears listening to Laetatus sum over the Monk+.  : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN4m8bTfOKw

Lorspeaker likes this.
  2. stanleycho
    Have just spared you a pair, bro. Cheers~~~
    I guess you're going to get some more:wink:

By the way, anyone who can help me before his/her first drop? Just click the link to join the drop. Thank you.
    https://www.massdrop.com/r/723BES

3. tgx78
    I accidentally killed my only pair of original monk.. NO!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

RIP

Joined a massdrop..

4. audio123

u can actually mod it  [​IMG]

5. tgx78
    negative.. if you look closely on second picture.. that is a detached driver diaphragm from voice coil and permeable metal piece(pic1)

6. touramalli

What's their complains then? I don't have an account but for a limited edition, I assume it can cost a bit more than 5 ridiculous dollars.

7. ngoshawk

Some were complaining about the look, the potential knock-off of the shell (explained very well by Lee), the color, the supposed "sound quality" for $5....just general lack of knowledge trashing of something they know nothing about....it was derogatory towards Lee and VE...completely uncalled for...

moedawg140 likes this.
  8. audio123

awwww i see [​IMG]

9. audio123

as long as its ve monk, im in! [​IMG]
    support @zhibli06

RedJohn456 likes this.
  10. audio123
    There should be an anniversary pack consisting of 7 colours. Hehe

11. touramalli

I hope Mr Lee doesn't mind. It's a shame for all the Americans who appreciate the work he's putting in his little company.

ngoshawk likes this.
  12. zhibli06
    sounds to me , u wanna say "It's a shame for all the Americans who can't appreciate the work he's putting in his little company." lol

but I got what u mean, and trust me~ I got used to it lol.

here is a couple of things very common in China.

1st no one dare to review the monk , I am not asking people to put their rep on the line like @DJScope  for me ~ but u can't see any of our reviews in Chinese Reddit ( gotta pay to be there)

2nd people , when praising the Zen, would choose to start by calling me a diy brand, then make fun of our name VE (again , I did NOT heard the name "vision ears" ever before I named my company and brand.

3rd in China, U do need to "buy" their reviews.

So I did the only thing I can do, and I think most of guys who knows my style can take a pretty good guess how I am telling them to go and xxxxxxxxxx

so u got the picture~ lol

Cheers 

Lee

Lorspeaker, capnjack and golov17 like this.
  13. DJScope

68580592.jpg

14. ngoshawk

1100+ on the MD, speaks of the passion, or WANT of passion for your product, Lee! I think it is well earned and desereved.

I know you will, but please stay passionate about what you are doing! Good sound to all! Thank you, and cheers!

15. ozkan
    Regarding to the Monk with mic version I can use my Monk with Meizu M1 Note without any mic because M1 note has a second mic for calls. If your phone has that feature I don't think you'll need a mic on your earphones. :wink:

First

Back
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288
Next

Last