VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Feb 9, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #2,912 of 3,324
I figured out how to order black edition and the price is above my budget (It is currently selling at US$358) 
eek.gif
   I wonder how does Black edition sound comparing with Zen 2.0? Is it big difference in terms of sound quality?  

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #2,913 of 3,324
I think tha
  I figured out how to order black edition and the price is above my budget (It is currently selling at US$358) 
eek.gif
   I wonder how does Black edition sound comparing with Zen 2.0? Is it big difference in terms of sound quality?  

I think that means they are out of stock or not selling anymore since it's new year for china

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:46 PM Post #2,915 of 3,324
  I think tha
eek.gif

I think that means they are out of stock or not selling anymore since it's new year for china

just to be clear~ we do have a black edition for the zen 2.0 and it is indeed 358usd. (with cardas cable ) 
beerchug.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #2,917 of 3,324
guess I was wrong but how much better those 350 dollars earbuds can be compared to the monk. for 5 dollars paired with a good audio source, they sound perfect

anyways are the monks out of stock they are not on the store anymore ^^?

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #2,919 of 3,324
  guess I was wrong but how much better those 350 dollars earbuds can be compared to the monk. for 5 dollars paired with a good audio source, they sound perfect

anyways are the monks out of stock they are not on the store anymore ^^?

aw.52ve.cn , they are totally in stock right now 

it could be out of stock yesterday ,cuz some nice guy from Israel bought like 59units (all I had listed then )

and I relisted more later yesterday.

Cheers

Lee

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #2,920 of 3,324
thanks for the responce. I won't plan in changing even If I could afford it. I am curious how better they can sound at that price. I'm on my 4th pair of monk. I bought one for me, for my roomate, my gf and a friend for his birthday. I'm waiting for my 4th pair 

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #2,924 of 3,324
This is the first time I heard about Cardas Cable and google it and found below answer. 

"Cardas Audio is the leading manufacturer of premium audio cables and component parts and are trusted to provide the best performance in the music world.
 The founder George Cardas created the perfect audio cables using only the best materials. They are continuously innovating cable parts in pursuit of perfection."

Question is how does this premium cable change sound quality of original Zen 2.0? The price difference between Zen 2.0 and Black Edition is US$210 which is more than double the price of Zen 2.0. Anyone can compare between the two?  

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:39 PM Post #2,925 of 3,324
  This is the first time I heard about Cardas Cable and google it and found below answer. 

"Cardas Audio is the leading manufacturer of premium audio cables and component parts and are trusted to provide the best performance in the music world.
 The founder George Cardas created the perfect audio cables using only the best materials. They are continuously innovating cable parts in pursuit of perfection."

Question is how does this premium cable change sound quality of original Zen 2.0? The price difference between Zen 2.0 and Black Edition is US$210 which is more than double the price of Zen 2.0. Anyone can compare between the two?  

I used many Cardas (neutral ref., golden ref., cross, clear) Interconnects before in my Speaker system and generally they have very smooth and warm yet detailed sound.
I am currently thinking about upgrading to Black Edition from my Zen 2.0, but such a weak Canadian$ vs US$ holding me back my decision right now. 

Now if some company can incorporate High Fidelity Cable's magnetic conduction into their IEM cable I will be buying their stuff without any reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back