VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Nov 13, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #2,146 of 3,324
Nov 13, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #2,147 of 3,324

Zen 1, Zen 2 and Monk with foams. And waterfall if you can of the Zen 2 and Monk. You know I'm all about them waterfalls! 
tongue_smile.gif

What he said!

I dont' see why you'd have to do the measurements all over again, don't you still have the ones for teh Monk and the Zen 1.0 that were in your review of the Zen?
biggrin.gif

Edit:  HOLD UP, I see you already did some comparative measurements of the 1.0 vs. the 2.0 two pages ago, Brooko!  So nvm, that's all I wanted.

Although some waterfalls would still be awesome :p

Nov 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #2,148 of 3,324
I am still waiting for Zen 2.0 balanced version.
Last night I checked out their taobao page, there were still non-balanced version in stock, but sold out over night

Wait wait WAIT, these are already on Taobao?  WHY ARE THEY NOT ON ALIEXPRESS??????

How can I buy them if I'm in the U.S. and can't read chinese?

Edit:  Wait hold up, there is NOTHING in the VE Aliexpress store right now!  WHAT IS HAPPENING?  AGH!  Now I am freaking out.

OKAY this is weird.  Now when I try going to the VE store on Aliexpress, it automatically redirects me to the PORTUGUESE store rather than teh English one, BUT ONLY IN CHROME, not in Firefox.  What the crap?

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #2,151 of 3,324
I am not sure but I think that VE is ditching aliexpress and selling direct.

Wait, WHAT?  Selling DIRECT?  As in, from their own website?  How, when????  How long is it giong to be before I can order a pair of Zen 2.0?  And does that mean I will no longer have the option of the nice free (and RELIABLE) ePacket shipping to the U.S. from AliExpress?

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #2,152 of 3,324
Calm down goodyfresh :wink:

I have full confidence that Lee's going to the right thing for VE AND his customers, whether they're in the Chinese or International markets. He's a solid guy, and if he decides to sell direct that just means more money for VE to invest in more awesome gear for us to play with.
:beerchug:

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #2,153 of 3,324
Calm down @goodyfresh
wink.gif

I have full confidence that Lee's going to the right thing for VE AND his customers, whether they're in the Chinese or International markets. He's a solid guy, and if he decides to sell direct that just means more money for VE to invest in more awesome gear for us to play with.
beerchug.gif

But how much longer will I have to wait for there to be a convenient option for me to buy the 2.0 without exhorbitant and/or unpredictable international shipping-fees?

It's all well and good for people who were on the early-order/review list and already have their Zen 2.0 with them or on the way to say "calm down," but what about the average Joe-Schmoes like myself who have to wait for these to become available in a mainstream capacity?  In other words, it's easy for you guys to say we should calm down, since you already have the product there or on the way to you, buddy
tongue.gif

Of course, with this post I am operating on the ASSUMPTION, nmatheis, that you are one of those folks who were on the early-order/delivery/review list.  If I am incorrect about that, I apologize for assuming that!

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #2,154 of 3,324
Yup, I am one of those people. My point is that if that's the path VE is traveling, there are good reasons for it.

And c'mon, it's not like we're talking about daily necessities like food & water here. You can survive without out them for a little longer, as painful as that is when reading all these awesome impressions.
:wink_face:

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #2,155 of 3,324
Yup, I am one of those people. My point is that if that's the path VE is traveling, there are good reasons for it.

And c'mon, it's not like we're talking about daily necessities like food & water here. You can survive without out them for a little longer, as painful as that is when reading all these awesome impressions.
:wink_face:
+1000

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #2,156 of 3,324
I will order the Zen 2.0 soon for sure but does anyone have pictures of the black edition?

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #2,157 of 3,324

Calm down @goodyfresh
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

But how much longer will I have to wait for there to be a convenient option for me to buy the 2.0 without exhorbitant and/or unpredictable international shipping-fees?

It's all well and good for people who were on the early-order/review list and already have their Zen 2.0 with them or on the way to say "calm down," but what about the average Joe-Schmoes like myself who have to wait for these to become available in a mainstream capacity?  In other words, it's easy for you guys to say we should calm down, since you already have the product there or on the way to you, buddy
tongue.gif

Of course, with this post I am operating on the ASSUMPTION, nmatheis, that you are one of those folks who were on the early-order/delivery/review list.  If I am incorrect about that, I apologize for assuming that!

Sorry ,though you actually got me confused here~ we have been selling directly via taobao.com  /  aliexpress,  as a matter of fact, I have been personally taking care of every single order, I mean I don't really pack and ship anything , but I have always been the only customer service guy on them. I don't think it can get more direct than this lol.

A lot of my fans even think we can triple the sale if I stop doing what I am doing, with my temper and stuff, but serious it is like an addiction, to hear all your praise first hand, I meant, more than half of the fun in this hobby is the "sharing" (hyping lol)

So when I say, we will sell directly, that means we will sell via our own sites, but we will still sell on AE , Taobao or if I do come to my sense someday , we might even open a store on ebay.
I actually wanna say some about the epacket, they have expanded to almost 10 countries, crazy rite?  Norway , Saudi ,Israel, Ukraine.... of course we will send via epacket for all U.S. buyers
Like I have said before,we normally “ upgrade ” all u.s. monk orders to epacket. that should show u how much I like the ePacket.

And Finally about the "date" when they will be on AE, I can't tell u  exactly when, as they are not here yet, but we should be getting them very soon.
(standard version and Black Edtion, no balanced yet, also the BE ones can be terminated in any form, balanced or otherwise)  

I think we can start taking orders within 48 hours on AE 
ksc75smile.gif

Cheers 

Lee

p.s. thanks again for your support , the monks are sold out again.
beerchug.gif
 (will have more in 10 days )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back