VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Nov 14, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #2,206 of 3,324

zhibli06
giphy.gif

VIVA LA VE REVALUCION!!!

Nov 14, 2015 at 4:44 PM Post #2,207 of 3,324
Hifi equipment has its price for a reason. To build and adjust a good hifi product a highly skilled professional is absolutely needed.

Yeah I 100% get that. I definitely don't mind giving a small company like VE my money, especially seeing how honest and open Lee is on here (which I really respect and appreciate btw.) I just can't afford it at the moment. 

Nov 14, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #2,208 of 3,324
OK, wallet be damned, I'm on board for a 2.0.
biggrin.gif

Thanks Lee and to the early reviewers for the input 
beerchug.gif

Nov 14, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #2,210 of 3,324
So these now come right off the bat with the earhoox-type accessoryh, as well?

As soon as I raise the funds for these, I am sooooo getting them :)

Nov 14, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #2,211 of 3,324
So these now come right off the bat with the earhoox-type accessoryh, as well?

As soon as I raise the funds for these, I am sooooo getting them :)
Lee: "Currently, we don't have any earhoxx-look-alike kind of tip in stock~ and we have run out of paper box and manual lol

So it will be a 2.0 with the nice hard carrying case, and 5 bags of the premium foams only , wire clip, a free monk (showed as in the last photo, alllllllll the way down)

the price should be 148USD once I get the earhoox-look-alike thing ~ but till then it is the early bird deal
138USD only"

Nov 14, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #2,212 of 3,324

Lee: "Currently, we don't have any earhoxx-look-alike kind of tip in stock~ and we have run out of paper box and manual lol

So it will be a 2.0 with the nice hard carrying case, and 5 bags of the premium foams only , wire clip, a free monk (showed as in the last photo, alllllllll the way down)

the price should be 148USD once I get the earhoox-look-alike thing ~ but till then it is the early bird deal
138USD only"

If they don't come with the Earhoox thingie yet, then why are they listed as $148 instead of $138 on AE right now?

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #2,214 of 3,324
Pretty sure Lee mentioned putting them in your cart but not paying for them until he adjusts the price. Am I misremembering something?

P.S., If you want to try them @goodyfresh, PM me
wink.gif

I appreciate the offer tremendously, but that's okay dude, I'll just wait 'til I can buy a pair of them for myself
redface.gif
  It's looking like that probably wont' be until sometime early next month, but it's not really a big deal or anything.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #2,216 of 3,324

C'mon man we know you are almost selling a kidney to get one of them!! LOL

I'm trying to really take a chill-pill about the whole thign and stay patient and calm despite all the insanely massive hype that is going on with these >_<  Haha.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #2,217 of 3,324
I'm sure they're really nice...and I'm sure they'll be available for a while.

Nov 15, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #2,219 of 3,324
I'd like to say that IMHO, this is not hype! 

VE makes solid products that are worth keeping for the long haul. For instance, despite Lee offering a trade-in program for the Zen 1.0, I'm sure many who've bought the will keep them alongside their Zen 2.0 because both are fantastic products.

BTW @jrazmar: Have you ordered Zen 2.0 yet? If not, please do yourself a favor and go get some. You won't be disappointed. I gave a listen with my iPhone 5s and the Soundaware M1 Esthe Analog  today, and Zen 2.0 performed very well with both. The Esther is something to try out, btw. Very interesting DAP that is intentionally very simple. I like the smooth sound and very low Low Gain, so you can really push up he volume and make good use out of the components even with easy to drive IEM and earbuds. It's a very different approach than other DAPs I've used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back