VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Oct 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #1,831 of 3,324
simply have the original buyer contact me and u will be qualified.

It makes a decent improvement , and it is only recommend to the most hard-core zen-lovers~

Cheers 

Lee

Thank you Lee. That's really nice of you. I may have to wait until the 2.0 is out and reviews come in. From there I could decide whether to go the v2 route but Im sure it would sound phenomenal. Will it be distributed via AE?

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #1,832 of 3,324
golov, got ur pm. appreciate it. thanks.

Oct 27, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #1,836 of 3,324
@zhibli06 Is there gonna be different balanced connector available for Zen 2.0 beside pono ?
Do you think ZX2 can drive Zen 2.0 ?

2 weeks ago I order a couple of Monk to taste VE sound, still waiting for delivery

it is native in pono 

with 3 adapters 
for ak ( 2.5mm balanced )
  hifiman (3.5mm balanced )

and to regular 3.5mm unbalanced lol

and i don't really have the zx2, so i can't comment on this matter.

Cheers 

Lee

Oct 27, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #1,837 of 3,324
https://m.facebook.com/groups/832681366809230?view=permalink&id=909527802457919&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_comment_reply

Thanks golov. Hmm, balanced 2.0 or not balanced 2.0? I don't have anything balanced at the moment. My only exposure so far is listening to the folks raving about the balanced zen 1.0 off of the Pono. I'm not sure though if I'll ever be getting the Pono or anything balanced (although I'm lusting over the X7). Hmm!

Oct 27, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #1,838 of 3,324
The new Zen 2.0 is $20 more? Damn, I wasn't prepared for this.

My body is ready
tongue.gif

Oct 28, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #1,839 of 3,324
My roommate's and my Monks are here! And I have to say. . .HOLY @$*(#$&#@($&#(*&, are these really EARBUDS, guys?  Five dollar earbuds!?!?!?!??!?!  How is that possible!  They actually have SOME audible sub-bass down to around 30Hz, and they have easily audible bass down to around 60Hz!

Edit:  Okay I am having one issue.  They keep falling out of my ears :frowning2:  I have small ears and I guess earbuds this size just won't stay snugly inside the exterior of the canals no matter how I try to shove them in!  What should I do?

Oct 28, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #1,840 of 3,324
  My roommate's and my Monks are here! And I have to say. . .HOLY @$*(#$&#@($&#(*&, are these really EARBUDS, guys?  Five dollar earbuds!?!?!?!??!?!  How is that possible!  They actually have SOME audible sub-bass down to around 30Hz, and they have easily audible bass down to around 60Hz!

Edit:  Okay I am having one issue.  They keep falling out of my ears :frowning2:  I have small ears and I guess earbuds this size just won't stay snugly inside the exterior of the canals no matter how I try to shove them in!  What should I do?

Have you tried earhoox?

Oh, and congrats!

Oct 28, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #1,842 of 3,324
I find playing with them by inserting on a bit of an angle works for me. Earhoox didn't work for me, but some swear by them, worth a shot (will cost more than the buds, though).

Oct 28, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #1,844 of 3,324
I find playing with them by inserting on a bit of an angle works for me. Earhoox didn't work for me, but some swear by them, worth a shot (will cost more than the buds, though).

Since I'm planning to get the Zen 2.0 in the future anyways, may as well try the Earhoox for only ten bucks and see if they work :)

Thanks guys!

So here's another question.  The little card that came with the buds has this weird little internet-meme-looking dude with glasses and a mustache saying "Dare to challenge me?"  What is that supposed to be, anyway??!?!?!?!  Haha.
@goodyfresh is the latest convert!!!

Well yeah dude I mean how can you not be converted when you hear sound like this FOR ONLY A FEW MEASLY DOLLARS?  I've bought cheeseburgers and burritos that cost twice as much as these buds!  Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back