Vape-Fi
Sep 16, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #2,686 of 3,183
First crop complete. Second up.
40046967_1752737728172441_5047374566154829824_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #2,687 of 3,183
I've bought the Smoant Cylon. Does anyone have any experience with the 'Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus' they'd like to share? I'm 99% sure it's going to be my next buy.

Thank you muchly.

@TrollDragon Didn't you have one?

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 11:57 PM Post #2,688 of 3,183
I've bought the Smoant Cylon. Does anyone have any experience with the 'Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus' they'd like to share? I'm 99% sure it's going to be my next buy.

Thank you muchly.

@TrollDragon Didn't you have one?
I have three of them that I use on a daily basis, it's an awesome tank. It performs best with big coils, I use 4mm or 5mm coils on the postless deck and wouldn't go any smaller than 3.5mm. I run it in the 10ml tank configuration and have also run both the 5ml (always filling) and 20ml (too much of one flavor for me) options.

It's Steam Craves best tank IMHO, even better than the new Glaz.

This is my grab and go tank that's always at the ready.
Xdd9OZRl.jpg

I also have one on a LUX and one on a Captain. :wink:

Sep 23, 2018 at 3:51 AM Post #2,689 of 3,183
Very useful, thanks :thumbsup:

I have 2 X Aegis as well as the Cylon so I can experiment. It'll be my first experience of making my own coils and the deck size should help me out.

Sep 23, 2018 at 5:56 AM Post #2,690 of 3,183
I have three of them that I use on a daily basis, it's an awesome tank. It performs best with big coils, I use 4mm or 5mm coils on the postless deck and wouldn't go any smaller than 3.5mm. I run it in the 10ml tank configuration and have also run both the 5ml (always filling) and 20ml (too much of one flavor for me) options.

It's Steam Craves best tank IMHO, even better than the new Glaz.

This is my grab and go tank that's always at the ready.
Xdd9OZRl.jpg

I also have one on a LUX and one on a Captain. :wink:
I have two aromamizer supreme too. Great tank. Seems a dripper with tank

Sep 23, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #2,691 of 3,183
I have two aromamizer supreme too. Great tank. Seems a dripper with tank
I retired my Supreme V1 and Supreme Lite, the improved Supreme V2 is so much better in flavor and performance. Now it comes with a Plus style postless deck in the V2.1.

For squonkers the RDAs I use are 2 B2Ks on DNA75s, a Tauren on the LV Furyan, an AVS Boaz another DNA75 and a Goon 24 on the LV Drone.

This is an older SC family photo, missing is the OG Aromamizer V2, V-RDA, Titan and Glaz RDTA. Steam Crave tanks are all I use these days, can't beat the quality, price and performance.

Family Photo.jpg

Sep 23, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #2,692 of 3,183
Very useful, thanks :thumbsup:

I have 2 X Aegis as well as the Cylon so I can experiment. It'll be my first experience of making my own coils and the deck size should help me out.
I have a dual 24ga Ni80 build in that Plus on that Aegis, 3.5mm ID with 6/5 wraps coming out to 0.22Ω. I'm using the Velocity Deck (optional) in that one just for something different.
Running it at 65W gives me a warm vape I try to keep all my builds in the 200 to 250 heat flux range. Here is that build on Steam-Engine.

Good luck with you first build, there are a ton of videos on the net about building coils, most people start with singles in RDAs until they get the hang of it but jumping into dual coils from the start is very doable.
With dual coils they both have to glow at the same time, so some strumming and squeezing will help with that you have to get rid of the hots spots that appear in contact coils until the oxidizatrion layer builds up between the loops by pulsing.
Spaced coils don't have that problem as the coil loops never touch. I am not a fan of spaced coils as I find they snap and pop too much for my liking, but some claim better flavor from spaced.

Keep us posted how you make out, there are some excellent vaping forums out there like ECF. It is to vaping what Head-Fi is to headphones.

Sep 23, 2018 at 2:17 PM Post #2,693 of 3,183
15377269020286775042951098927985.jpg
I retired my Supreme V1 and Supreme Lite, the improved Supreme V2 is so much better in flavor and performance. Now it comes with a Plus style postless deck in the V2.1.

For squonkers the RDAs I use are 2 B2Ks on DNA75s, a Tauren on the LV Furyan, an AVS Boaz another DNA75 and a Goon 24 on the LV Drone.

This is an older SC family photo, missing is the OG Aromamizer V2, V-RDA, Titan and Glaz RDTA. Steam Crave tanks are all I use these days, can't beat the quality, price and performance.

I use postless deck too :)

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018 at 6:06 PM Post #2,694 of 3,183
I have a dual 24ga Ni80 build in that Plus on that Aegis, 3.5mm ID with 6/5 wraps coming out to 0.22Ω. I'm using the Velocity Deck (optional) in that one just for something different.
Running it at 65W gives me a warm vape I try to keep all my builds in the 200 to 250 heat flux range. Here is that build on Steam-Engine.

Good luck with you first build, there are a ton of videos on the net about building coils, most people start with singles in RDAs until they get the hang of it but jumping into dual coils from the start is very doable.
With dual coils they both have to glow at the same time, so some strumming and squeezing will help with that you have to get rid of the hots spots that appear in contact coils until the oxidizatrion layer builds up between the loops by pulsing.
Spaced coils don't have that problem as the coil loops never touch. I am not a fan of spaced coils as I find they snap and pop too much for my liking, but some claim better flavor from spaced.

Keep us posted how you make out, there are some excellent vaping forums out there like ECF. It is to vaping what Head-Fi is to headphones.

Thanks again :thumbsup:I'll put some research into it and take my time. I play online Poker a lot and patience is my forte, it should come in handy for making coils :stuck_out_tongue:. I'll vape my current set up until I get clued up about Coil making. I've got all the tools ready. I'll do some more research but I'm pretty sure the Aromamizer will be my punt.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018 at 2:29 AM Post #2,695 of 3,183
Thanks again :thumbsup:I'll put some research into it and take my time. I play online Poker a lot and patience is my forte, it should come in handy for making coils :stuck_out_tongue:. I'll vape my current set up until I get clued up about Coil making. I've got all the tools ready. I'll do some more research but I'm pretty sure the Aromamizer will be my punt.
I think aromamizer is out of production but confirm

Sep 24, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #2,696 of 3,183
15378149330317830161004828586085.jpg
Zeus dual coil. Easiest compared to single coil version about placement of cotton but the deck is really small for two coils

Sep 27, 2018 at 2:29 AM Post #2,698 of 3,183
For me. vaping is good especially if you are starting to quit smoking, it's a good alternative.
Yes. I think it's the natural choice. But i saw people that never used tobacco, starting with vape or iqos, especially young people

Oct 5, 2018 at 12:53 AM Post #2,700 of 3,183
My vape is the one shown in my thumbnail. It is a Flawless Tugboat V2, currently fitted with a Smok MIni Beast Tank. I'm vaping on some Jungles Fuzzy Peaches 6mg. It's an alright juice.
A Smok tank on a mechanical mod, very dangerous... :astonished:

I seriously hope you are running the RBA deck in that tank and not any of the blister pack garbage Smok pawns off as coil heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back