Vape-Fi
Oct 13, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #2,341 of 3,183
  The Avocado 22mm arrived today, I have no idea what Geekvape were thinking when designing this contraption, especially in regards to refilling when used in dual coil mode. I wicked it up had a few tokes had a good 'meh' about the limited airflow and its already back for sale. Geekvape Avocado 22mm is not for me. 

Don't bother with the Avocado 24 either...

The Modfather and Mason Dump Tank are on my list for juice burners.
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #2,342 of 3,183
Got a Limitless Plus coming from China, so I'll be giving that a go in a week or two.

Hope you ordered a drip tip to go with it as it doesn't come with one...

Works very nicely with dual 22g.

Oct 13, 2016 at 7:46 PM Post #2,343 of 3,183

Hope you ordered a drip tip to go with it as it doesn't come with one...

Works very nicely with dual 22g.

That's one thing I'm not short of, I have about ten spare Garry Dibley drip tips, so no problem there mate.

Nice building by the way, neater than my efforts.  I tend to go with Claptons at the moment, normally coming out at about 0.25 ohms, I hope that's not too low.  It only cost me about £13, so it's not a big deal if I don't get on with it.

Oct 14, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #2,344 of 3,183
i heard the latest batch of Limitless+ comes with the flat top cap, and the rounded top cap.  hard to say which batch you'll get Kev

i busted out my L+ a couple of days ago.  still probably my favorite non-squonking atty.

still rocking it in single coil. 

air flow closed off quite a bit.  gobs of flavor and vapor

Oct 14, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #2,345 of 3,183
That would be a good thing with both top caps. iJoy and LMC took a pile of heat over the switch they pulled from people on ECF and VU.

Oct 18, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #2,346 of 3,183

Don't bother with the Avocado 24 either...

The Modfather and Mason Dump Tank are on my list for juice burners.
wink.gif

Meh, Geekvape let me down with that Avocado,  I like their Griffin 25 though.

I'm actually looking into a 30mm RTA, ganna hurt my juice supplies for sure. 
biggrin.gif

What I liked about the Griffin 25 is you could flip it upside down remove the base and check your build without losing any juice.

Oct 18, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #2,348 of 3,183
Sitting in my bubble -- stocking juice and happy as can be. The Hadaly. Can't resist the hysterics, so ordered. 
redface.gif
 Thoughts? Anyone. LOL

Oct 21, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #2,350 of 3,183
I'm all stocked up now, the proud owner of x3 Buddha 30mm RDA's. One in use and 2 more for safe keeping.

Packets of spare o rings, I've reached my final vaping destination.

Got it nailed it pretty quickly, 6-months to complete my vaping career. 
wink_face.gif

Oct 25, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #2,352 of 3,183
Here's my latest addition to my collection, an Asmodus Silvanusa stab wood mod, which I picked up second hand and on top, The Hadaly, which is performing well, although well overpriced for a China-made RDA.  Apologies for the picture quality, my camera isn't the best.

Oct 29, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #2,353 of 3,183
I've been giving Cotton Bacon V2 a test these last few days.

I'm completely satisfied with the amount inside a 10-gram packet. There are 10 pieces of extremely clean cotton strips. I'm able to spilt each piece down the middle and even half that again to make mulitple wicks for my 30mm RDA, its very light, compressed and fluffy at the same time, it expands and spreads apart extremely easily.

It does taste virtually like nothing as advertised but perhaps that's not entirely a positive thing. With some other cotton pads I purchase from Fast Tech (LTQ Vaper) for less than 1/2 the price of Cotton Bacon they provide slightly more throat hit and bite to my vaper inhale, I'm having a hard time seeing the benefit in spending more on Cotton Bacon permanently.

its very nice to work with though, especially creating a nice full fluffy wick.

Oct 29, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #2,354 of 3,183
I've been using Cotton Bacon V2 for a while now and prefer it to my old Muji and as long as the cotton is saturated at the start, I find a very short break in period.

Granted, it's way more expensive than Muji, but worth it to me.

Here's my latest purchase, the Rig Mod V3 with the Terk RDA on top.  This performs very well, but there are a couple of issues, in case anyone else is considering buying them.

The atty is 24mm and the mod 25mm, there are no spares with the atty, the switch on the mod is very, very stiff and after one days use, my forearm was a bit sore in the morning.  Also, getting the button out is proving a real pain and I've contacted VAMP to find out how it can be done and if the throw can be adjusted.

The main problem is that when I put the new atty through the ultrasonic cleaner, the artwork on the atty started coming off, rather ruining the look for me and I'm trying to get a replacement.

Oct 29, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #2,355 of 3,183
I don't use any Boutique Cotton, it's a little too novelty and high brow for me...
tongue_smile.gif

Rayon is all I use, 900' of the finest wicking material $20 can buy. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back