Vape-Fi
Sep 3, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #2,237 of 3,183
I have sold every battery I owned since getting the RX200 except the VTC Mini. I used to have a cuboid and the Mini is everything good about it and much smaller for when I don't want/need a big heavy box. I got a nice sleeve on it and take out the batteries to charge it maybe once a week and that's with heavy use. I love it.

Sep 3, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #2,238 of 3,183
Crius Plus on the Wrecker. I just love this tank and mod combo, Nichrome Claptons and the ability to TC them is a win, win!

VDeck installed right now, I had the Quad deck in for a little while but it would be too tedious to have to rewick on a regular basis.

Sep 5, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #2,239 of 3,183
So I now have a coil winder and another Coil Master kit coming soon.

I've been wrapping 26g kanthal making my own coils. I'm kind of spilt atm on using straight kanthal or clapton coils. I much prefer how straight 26g kanthal ramps up quickly with a low wattage. I vape around 25-35watts using it. With clapton wire say 26/32 I find I need quite a higher wattage to get them heated and once they ramp up its a bit overwhelming in vape production. Still a bit of noob with all this building but I must say its incredibly addictive.

I spent hours mucking around today and have a lot more wire coming.

Sep 6, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #2,242 of 3,183
Jesus how much does that thing weigh? The rx200 is pretty much as heavy as i am comfortable with anything being
frown.gif

Which one are you talking about? this is quite a bit lighter than an RX with it being wood and only having one cell.

Sep 6, 2016 at 3:25 PM Post #2,243 of 3,183
  Which one are you talking about? this is quite a bit lighter than an RX with it being wood and only having one cell.

I meant your battery, yeah.
I've never held a 26650 in my hands so I don't actually know how much heavier it feels compared to a single 18650.
I love my RX but might have to give that a try if the TC mode is good.

Sep 7, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #2,245 of 3,183
Spy 309 on the way! Super excited for this finish. So excited, I decided to order another Spy in single 18650.

Sep 8, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #2,246 of 3,183
Just so good.

Sep 10, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #2,248 of 3,183
Luber, we have the answers to your Stasis problem.

My bud Jamie figured it all out. 

"In that picture of the clone's AFC tube, the Chinese machinist's miscalculated how much of the bottommost portion ought to bevel inwards (e.g. get thinner) at the bottom-end of the tube, underneath the lowest of the two stacked airholes. Because the clone tube is insufficiently wide for a portion of its length, its circumference is not properly making a seal relative to the outer center tube. The entire circumference of the tube, therefore, is allowing the same amount of air into the chamber, regardless of what the AFC setting 'appears' to be from its dimpled setting on the atomizer top cap. The only difference any one setting might make relative to another is the comparatively insignificant amount of air let through by the stacked airholes - and, I suspet, the difference this would make in lieu of how much air is getting through regardless might be imperceptible to the vaper"

This came up in a recent discussion of clones so I'd thought I'd share as another person has had the same experience giving credibility that this may be a 
product defect on that batch. I always wonder - do these ******* Chinese manufacture or the distro or the middlemen or whomever else not test **** out...

Sep 11, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #2,249 of 3,183
I've finally fired up my Coolfire IV Plus Storm tonight. What a wicked little gadget. I'm producing enough Fog to keep John Carpenter happy and I didn't even need to use the force.

I Loaded up a couple of my mixes, vaped at 28W, bags of flavour from this cutie and my Cookie Dough is Nom Nom.

Fits nice in the hand, All in all, a very nice step up from my Eleaf I-stick 30.

Colour me impressed
bigsmile_face.gif

P.s. I suxors at photos unless you like skanky photos, in which case, I rule 
ph34r.gif

Sep 11, 2016 at 8:06 PM Post #2,250 of 3,183
  I've finally fired up my Coolfire IV Plus Storm tonight. What a wicked little gadget. I'm producing enough Fog to keep John Carpenter happy and I didn't even need to use the force.

I Loaded up a couple of my mixes, vaped at 28W, bags of flavour from this cutie and my Cookie Dough is Nom Nom.

Fits nice in the hand, All in all, a very nice step up from my Eleaf I-stick 30.

Ok. But where is your RDA? 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back