Vape-Fi
Aug 19, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #2,206 of 3,183
yah man.  i'm baffled.  i don't think it's the dots.  the dots are definitely lined up with the air holes.  and the grooves in the chamber are lined up with the corresponding dots on rim of the chamber.  the only thing i can think of is that maybe the diameter of the AFC insert tube is a little too small and not air tight against the walls of the chamber, thus letting full open air into the AFC tube no matter where the dots are aligned. i'm getting a restricted lung hit.  def not MTL.  but the flavor is still bangin and very concentrated.

Aug 19, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #2,207 of 3,183
  yah man.  i'm baffled.  i don't think it's the dots.  the dots are definitely lined up with the air holes.  and the grooves in the chamber are lined up with the corresponding dots on rim of the chamber.  the only thing i can think of is that maybe the diameter of the AFC insert tube is a little too small and not air tight against the walls of the chamber, thus letting full open air into the AFC tube no matter where the dots are aligned. i'm getting a restricted lung hit.  def not MTL.  but the flavor is still bangin and very concentrated.

Maybe they'll fix the tolerances. At the very least, it's still usable. 

Aug 21, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #2,208 of 3,183
Has anybody ever tried Uniq's Apple Crush e-liquid? In the shop, it tasted really well but now I find it very weak. 

I'm using an NX80 mod with a Cleito tank(0.4Ohm coil) Watt is set at 45 and Volt at 4.2

Aug 21, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #2,209 of 3,183
  still not working.  i lined up the smallest air flow iwth the single dot and still getting air coming in from all 3 dual air slots.  trust me, no matter where i set the air flow, i'm getting same draw. 

i just emailed the vendor asking if this was a problem. 

Ignore the air coming through the air slots. It sounds like the dots are misaligned.

Maybe Skalk can provide his thoughts?

Sounds like it's a problem with your clone. My real one works just fine with all the different settings.

Aug 21, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #2,210 of 3,183
  Has anybody ever tried Uniq's Apple Crush e-liquid? In the shop, it tasted really well but now I find it very weak. 

I'm using an NX80 mod with a Cleito tank(0.4Ohm coil) Watt is set at 45 and Volt at 4.2

Really depends on the percentage of concentrate they've mixed both bottles at.

Would not surprise me in the least if a vape shop knock up the flavour percentage slightly on shop sample bottles.

It may also just need to steep a while though, my money's on the earlier to be honest.

Btw: Cleito is an excellent tank. 

Aug 21, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #2,211 of 3,183

Really depends on the percentage of concentrate they've mixed both bottles at.

Would not surprise me in the least if a vape shop knock up the flavour percentage slightly on shop sample bottles.

It may also just need to steep a while though, my money's on the earlier to be honest.

Btw: Cleito is an excellent tank. 

Cool, thanks! Yeah, I do like it with the 0.4Ohm coil.

Aug 21, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #2,212 of 3,183
Custom tip for my Phantom Spy when it comes. Couldn't get it threaded but we matched the dimensions VWM uses.

Aug 23, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #2,215 of 3,183
I've got 10 different DIY mixes now, 8 by me, 2 by Mrs T. It's like Breaking Bad here.

I hate waiting, first batch should be ready a week next Friday. Hopefully, good things come to those who wait 
popcorn.gif

I've got 32 40 46 52(
ph34r.gif
) different concentrates now and one of my mixes had 7 ingredients. Really looking forward to the Wild Berries, Mint & Koolada. I've got a graduated cylinder on the way to make the mixing easier.

I've got the cost down as low as £0.22 per 10ml by bulk buying.

Its weird, it's kind of relaxing to mix, it's therapeutic.
blink.gif

Aug 24, 2016 at 3:40 PM Post #2,216 of 3,183
Figured it may match Maha nicely. And one the few that I actually like the flow of.

Aug 25, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #2,217 of 3,183
I got my RX200 in white/cyan the other day and it complements my VTC Mini wonderfully. I have AW 3000mAh batteries in all of them, despite AW being more expensive than all the competitors. I ALWAYS get my batteries at RTD and only buy AW although I will use Sony or LG if the option is not available. I have been using AW batteries for years and truly love them. RTD has the best shipping speed and support of any battery vendor i have used. I made the mistake of buying some "genuine" LG HE2 from ebay, as soon as I called the seller out on them being fake they sent me a return shipping label and begged not to leave neutral/negative feedback. The moral of the story is buy your batteries from trusted vendors. The extra couple bucks is worth it every time.

I noticed one ebay store based in the usa sells the RX200 with 3 Imren batteries for time to time. They usually sell for a bit less than the buy it now prices for the RX200. I got mine from Gearbest for $36.50 shipped. Was still annoyed when I saw one of the auction RX200's sold with 3 batteries included for $34 shipped! LOL

I have my RX200 set to max out at 12.5 watts and have temperature control mode on 300 degrees F. I know some of you are saying "you have a 200w mod and limit it to 12w are you mad?!" The RX200 is less heavy with all 3 cells loaded than the Cuboid without any cells loaded! And just like with headphone amplifiers, more power headroom never hurt anyone.... unless you accidentally push too much power to the speakers (or atty in this case!)
biggrin.gif

$36 of batteries in a $37 mod!

Aug 25, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #2,218 of 3,183
  I got my RX200 in white/cyan the other day and it complements my VTC Mini wonderfully. I have AW 3000mAh batteries in all of them, despite AW being more expensive than all the competitors. I ALWAYS get my batteries at RTD and only buy AW although I will use Sony or LG if the option is not available. I have been using AW batteries for years and truly love them. RTD has the best shipping speed and support of any battery vendor i have used. I made the mistake of buying some "genuine" LG HE2 from ebay, as soon as I called the seller out on them being fake they sent me a return shipping label and begged not to leave neutral/negative feedback. The moral of the story is buy your batteries from trusted vendors. The extra couple bucks is worth it every time.

I noticed one ebay store based in the usa sells the RX200 with 3 Imren batteries for time to time. They usually sell for a bit less than the buy it now prices for the RX200. I got mine from Gearbest for $36.50 shipped. Was still annoyed when I saw one of the auction RX200's sold with 3 batteries included for $34 shipped! LOL

I have my RX200 set to max out at 12.5 watts and have temperature control mode on 300 degrees F. I know some of you are saying "you have a 200w mod and limit it to 12w are you mad?!" The RX200 is less heavy with all 3 cells loaded than the Cuboid without any cells loaded! And just like with headphone amplifiers, more power headroom never hurt anyone.... unless you accidentally push too much power to the speakers (or atty in this case!)
biggrin.gif

$36 of batteries in a $37 mod s​I

is this the new model?  The original rx is not up to par.  Mine had the same pin or board problem as the rest of the faulty ones.   I left mine sitting for months but took it out the other day to see if I can get a reading because of a new build.  Now its working perfectly again..... What

Aug 25, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #2,219 of 3,183

is this the new model?  The original rx is not up to par.  Mine had the same pin or board problem as the rest of the faulty ones.   I left mine sitting for months but took it out the other day to see if I can get a reading because of a new build.  Now its working perfectly again..... What

Wish i could tell you bro. I had no idea there were multiple versions of the RX. I ordered mine from Gearbest slightly under a month ago and showed up yesterday.... shipped from the Czech Republic of all places.

The Wismec site authentication code checks out and FW seems to be latest. My guess is I have a newer one but again, who knows.Maybe check the FW version on yours?

editL I checked and yes i have the latest version of the newest model rx200

Aug 26, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #2,220 of 3,183
there's the RX200, RX200s and RX2/3.  i like how the RX2/ gives you the option of 2 or 3  battery.  i don't have any desire to use a 3 battery mod.  but the form factor on the rx with 2 batteries looks pretty sweet.  

i'm just loving this whole mech squonk setup.  at home, it's the only setup i'm reaching for. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back