Sep 1, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #196 of 3,183
  MOAR ml. 
biggrin.gif

Shipping is 28 bucks so give me MOAR flavors 
biggrin.gif

Sep 2, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #197 of 3,183
  Shipping is 28 bucks so give me MOAR flavors 
biggrin.gif

Man, that is tough. Pink Bikini is pretty popular as is really the entire pink line. 
There's also his new line, which I haven't ordered any of. Feelin' dangerous?

Evo - Kryptonite with a splash of pineapple sounds yummy. OR All-Star - Dragon fruit and mix berry.

Or just follow my lead - order a liter of Drip Throat.

Sep 2, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #198 of 3,183
  Man, that is tough. Pink Bikini is pretty popular as is really the entire pink line. 
There's also his new line, which I haven't ordered any of. Feelin' dangerous?

Evo - Kryptonite with a splash of pineapple sounds yummy. OR All-Star - Dragon fruit and mix berry.

Or just follow my lead - order a liter of Drip Throat.

I went for Pink Kryptonite (to see the difference between regular and pink) and Grandma's Squirt (mainly due to the name on this one). Hope I will enjoy them all. But if there are two or three flavours that I love, that would be awesome too and I will just order them in bulk 
biggrin.gif

Sep 2, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #199 of 3,183
  I went for Pink Kryptonite (to see the difference between regular and pink) and Grandma's Squirt (mainly due to the name on this one). Hope I will enjoy them all. But if there are two or three flavours that I love, that would be awesome too and I will just order them in bulk 
biggrin.gif

PK is really good - Krypto is just that much better. Grandma's is another I've heard lots of good things about, DT has me by the balls though.

A very popular juice - it's in the top 5 right now for best ejuice of 2014.

Innevape Heisenberg. 

It's said to taste like the color blue, well, it does, I think.

I am not quite sure how I feel about this juice (on the scale of best of the year,) but it's really quite tasty.
It's pretty much a blue icee. Be it a ice pop or slurpee.

Sweet blue rasberry. Not overly sweet, spot on to the slurpee, which is yummy.
I find this a fun type of vape - not something for an ADV. 

Overall it's nice. Simple flavor profile that works. Always something that reminds me of being a kid, which is fun.

Sep 7, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #200 of 3,183
I've been looking at some RBAs and RDAs and it seems like RDAs aren't too convenient. Correct me if I'm wrong but they don't seem like something you'd take with you to work. Maybe you could do that if you work in an office or something and carry a case with you, but that's not the case with me.
If this is true then I guess I have to go with an RBA. What other options are there besides Russian 91% when it comes to these?

Sep 7, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #201 of 3,183
  I've been looking at some RBAs and RDAs and it seems like RDAs aren't too convenient. Correct me if I'm wrong but they don't seem like something you'd take with you to work. Maybe you could do that if you work in an office or something and carry a case with you, but that's not the case with me.
If this is true then I guess I have to go with an RBA. What other options are there besides Russian 91% when it comes to these?

Depends really. I think it comes down to how much down-time at work you have or if you work rigorously (construction, skydiving instructor, etc.) A good example 
of how RDA's aren't convenient is while driving. For RTA's there's a few. Fogger, Taifun, Kayfun, Squape, Aqua, etc. Those are all rebuildable tanks.

As for carrying a case - I have a small container with cotton, o rings, drill bits, pliers,
wire cutters, screwdriver, tweezers, kanthal and maybe another RDA or two. And lots of batteries. 
And that's only because I like to tear down builds often. All you'd really need is maybe cotton, scissors and batteries. Don't forget your juice! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2014 at 6:36 PM Post #202 of 3,183

Heard a lot of great stories about the Squape Reloaded, you should check them out. In my country we have to wait for next batch though.

Sep 8, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #204 of 3,183
I must say I've liked all the Space Jam juices I've tried so far. You can really taste the flavors and make clouds. If it wasn't for the price I would never look for something else. I hope Vapeoholic will give me the same pleasure for a more decent price. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back