Vape-Fi
Aug 2, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #121 of 3,183
Love Snake Oil. He only does 1 juice and he does it really well.

Aug 3, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #122 of 3,183
Kind of a fanboy at this point.

Pineapple Fear. Yup, simple sweet pineapple. Again, not overly done, but this one is definitely not a natural pineapple nor a candied type either, but more of a sweet pineapple juice thingy.
So far maybe my least favorite of the bunch. Still though, I vaped this all weekend long.

Just like to reiterate - his juices are the best blends, his 90VG has less viscosity than any other 90/max VG blend I've tried.

Aug 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #124 of 3,183
Rockin' a tiger coil build. 24g 5 wraps.

Aug 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #125 of 3,183
Numb ejuice. Had this juice for a few weeks, however, it required steeping - so.

I kind of dig it. Very similar to Grenada, but the anise is much smoother. It's not as sparky (as I call it) as Grenada, however, it's much more balanced. The tropical notes aren't as sweet, but it never gets overpowering like some.

My favorite thing about this juice - it just isn't wearing down my cotton as fast. I no longer drip anise oil based juices with my regular RDA's - so I'm not exactly sure if it'll swell orings or not (I've heard it still will - just not as quickly as others,) but this blend definitely seems to be a touch above the rest.

Needless to say, this will be joining my religious ADV rotation

Aug 10, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #126 of 3,183
More Krypto! 

Ok. Wasn't expecting it until tomorrow but it came yesterday while I was at work. Anwyays, VapeOholic Drip Throat.

Hm. I've only been dripping it since last night (a bit) and this morning a lot.

This is Vincent's ADV - so I got curious enough to try it. This is now my ADV - #1. 

A tropical fruit and a touch of sweet tobacco. The tobacco definitely comes through (and I'm not a tobacco lover, NET's are good though) 
this has some caramel/vanilla-ish twisty-thingy going on with it. Quirky but it reminds me of Apple Jacks.

On it's own I'd find this may be a touch too sweet to vape all day, however, with a cleaner/lighter fluid, this is a great match.

The tropical notes, to me, are maybe apple-fruit punchy. I think the fruit was meant to be the star in this juice, however, I'm finding the fruits add that nice sweetness - where as that tobacco really shines providing some richness.

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #127 of 3,183
Just ordered the Dani S Extreme to go with my Aerotank Mega. I want a smaller device than the Innokin 134 I got now, will sell that one. Should be amazing! Couldn't get the hang off the Kayfun or Origen V2. Just not that handy I guess. Got floating all the time and I just want to vape and enjoy 
tongue.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #128 of 3,183
Shame you're giving up on the Kayfun so quickly. Your problem was probably over wicking though. Also depends what material you were using i.e. cotton, silica.

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #129 of 3,183
  Shame you're giving up on the Kayfun so quickly. Your problem was probably over wicking though. Also depends what material you were using i.e. cotton, silica.

Probably so, but I really don't want any hassle with vaping. I just want to have a easy setup that I can enjoy and now I have with the Aerotank Mega. You don't want to know how much attemps I've done and how much juice I've lost :p

Have you tried the Dani Extreme?

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:15 PM Post #130 of 3,183
  Probably so, but I really don't want any hassle with vaping. I just want to have a easy setup that I can enjoy and now I have with the Aerotank Mega. You don't want to know how much attemps I've done and how much juice I've lost :p

Have you tried the Dani Extreme?

There's always a learning curve when you're new to something, but I get it.

Nope. I've heard some good things about it though. Depending on what resistance you like to vape at and how cool or warmer you like -
the Dani could be a great device.
I still have my Sigelei 20W that I'll use every once in a while on a Kayfun, but I'm almost 100% dripping on a mech.

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #131 of 3,183

There's always a learning curve when you're new to something, but I get it.

Nope. I've heard some good things about it though. Depending on what resistance you like to vape at and how cool or warmer you like -
the Dani could be a great device.
I still have my Sigelei 20W that I'll use every once in a while on a Kayfun, but I'm almost 100% dripping on a mech.

True, but not worth it for me :wink:

Can't wait to own the Dani S Extreme, should be here wednesday!

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #133 of 3,183
  Been curious about these...still don't know if I should take the plunge. 

If you are talking about the Dani Extreme.. I'm on a board/forum about vaping and they are all very happy with them. They all recommend it to me. For me, I like the looks and I like the compact size. I can take it with me when I go outside which is a big plus. 

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #134 of 3,183
  If you are talking about the Dani Extreme.. I'm on a board/forum about vaping and they are all very happy with them. They all recommend it to me. For me, I like the looks and I like the compact size. I can take it with me when I go outside which is a big plus. 

Hehe I meant vaping in general. Sorry, I didn't make that clear...

I'm concerned about the health even though they are meant to be more healthy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back