Vape-Fi
Nov 14, 2018 at 1:48 PM Post #2,776 of 3,183
I bet you wont like every dual rda. Not every single coil rda is good but there are a few great single coil rdas. Hadaly, Haku, Narca, Narda. Narca and narda will go for $ 350 to 450 USD.
I'd grab a Chi-NarDa before paying flipper prices or getting involved in X1 elitist groups on FB. :unamused:

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #2,777 of 3,183
I'd grab a Chi-NarDa before paying flipper prices or getting involved in X1 elitist groups on FB. :unamused:
Why not, but I tried a copy of the real narda and it didnt do the same. Which elitist group you been in ?

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #2,778 of 3,183
@TrollDragon I had no issues at all with the original Aegis, was an awesome device; simple, sturdy, rugged and just worked! Only reason I moved on was because I found the battery life at higher wattages suffered (understandable). The 200w is exactly what you'd expect just with longer to vape between charges.

What's the deal with squonkers?! Flavour advantages? I'm intrigued but don't know too much about them.
Like the others have said, it's basically dripping without having to carry a juice bottle around with you. The 510 pins on the RDA and Mod are hollow and when you squeeze the internal bottle it saturates your wick.
If you have never been interested in dripping or don't like using RDAs, then squonking might not be for you. It's a novelty for me and I do really enjoy it but I am a die hard Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus user and nothing replaces those RTAs in my EDC.

Lot's of excellent RDAs out there and a lot of dogs too, some are cheap as chips and other are insanely overpriced for what they are. The exact same thing applies to the squonker mods as well. :wink:

Nov 14, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #2,779 of 3,183
Why not, but I tried a copy of the real narda and it didnt do the same. Which elitist group you been in ?
I'm not in any of them, read about the shenanigans that can go on. I've seen enough screen grabs from some of them (6ixty 7even for example) and all the drama that goes on, not for me.

Nov 14, 2018 at 2:17 PM Post #2,780 of 3,183
I'm not in any of them, read about the shenanigans that can go on. I've seen enough screen grabs from some of them (6ixty 7even for example) and all the drama that goes on, not for me.
Understood, this drama happens in every forum from time to time. Some forums knows how to erase the drama.

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:33 PM Post #2,781 of 3,183
A wonderful reminder how much I enjoy the Nextasis.
WP_20181130_12_17_45_Pro (2).jpg

Dec 5, 2018 at 1:38 AM Post #2,782 of 3,183
Whoa. The Druid's Brew produces some blistering liquids.
WP_20181204_23_32_05_Pro.jpg

Jan 5, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #2,783 of 3,183
Question to my fellow cloud chasers; do you ever worry about the residue deposit on your headphones, or more specifically their drivers, and the possible consequences? I vape at my desk bathing all my audio gear in dense(ish) clouds. The thought occasionally crosses my mind...

Jan 5, 2019 at 11:39 PM Post #2,784 of 3,183
Question to my fellow cloud chasers; do you ever worry about the residue deposit on your headphones, or more specifically their drivers, and the possible consequences? I vape at my desk bathing all my audio gear in dense(ish) clouds. The thought occasionally crosses my mind...
It creates a greasy film on windows, so I imagine it would create the same film on drivers.

Jan 10, 2019 at 12:19 AM Post #2,785 of 3,183

If youve got some expensive crap i wouldnt recommend blowing clouds, like troll dragon says it leaves and oily film everywhere, especially windows. Id go with something lighter for desk usage or keep windows open if its not cold.

Jan 10, 2019 at 3:35 AM Post #2,786 of 3,183
my family give me a room for vape: the laundry LOL. always with open door. vg is more aggressive compared to pg

Jan 11, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #2,787 of 3,183
my family give me a room for vape: the laundry LOL. always with open door. vg is more aggressive compared to pg

One of my employees has a dedicated vent with a fan built in a wall to vape at my workshop's main room. He turns the vent on and blows directly into this. Looks funny when you're outside, our neighbors asked whether we caught fire or something. No wonder, they see A LOT of smoke coming from that venting pipe :ksc75smile:

If anyone asks, this pipe and fan I wanted to use originally to get rid of solder fumes, but it's a work in progress. Until then my guy doesn't have to leave the place to vape.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 11, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #2,788 of 3,183
One of my employees has a dedicated vent with a fan built in a wall to vape at my workshop's main room. He turns the vent on and blows directly into this. Looks funny when you're outside, our neighbors asked whether we caught fire or something. No wonder, they see A LOT of smoke coming from that venting pipe :ksc75smile:

If anyone asks, this pipe and fan I wanted to use originally to get rid of solder fumes, but it's a work in progress. Until then my guy doesn't have to leave the place to vape.
ahahahahah. similar to me: one day one man told me that my car was plenty of smoke. he was concerned. i told that was my electronic cigarette

Jan 11, 2019 at 12:17 PM Post #2,789 of 3,183
ahahahahah. similar to me: one day one man told me that my car was plenty of smoke. he was concerned. i told that was my electronic cigarette
A guy in a parking lot tried to pull my boss out of his car one time as he thought the car was on fire. No just the boss vaping with the window partially rolled down. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back