1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vape-Fi

First

Back
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
  1. TrollDragon
    I'd grab a Chi-NarDa before paying flipper prices or getting involved in X1 elitist groups on FB. :unamused:

2. jmills8
    Why not, but I tried a copy of the real narda and it didnt do the same. Which elitist group you been in ?

3. TrollDragon
    Like the others have said, it's basically dripping without having to carry a juice bottle around with you. The 510 pins on the RDA and Mod are hollow and when you squeeze the internal bottle it saturates your wick.
    If you have never been interested in dripping or don't like using RDAs, then squonking might not be for you. It's a novelty for me and I do really enjoy it but I am a die hard Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus user and nothing replaces those RTAs in my EDC.

Lot's of excellent RDAs out there and a lot of dogs too, some are cheap as chips and other are insanely overpriced for what they are. The exact same thing applies to the squonker mods as well. :wink:

waveSounds likes this.
  4. TrollDragon
    I'm not in any of them, read about the shenanigans that can go on. I've seen enough screen grabs from some of them (6ixty 7even for example) and all the drama that goes on, not for me.

5. jmills8
    Understood, this drama happens in every forum from time to time. Some forums knows how to erase the drama.

6. paradoxper
    A wonderful reminder how much I enjoy the Nextasis.
    WP_20181130_12_17_45_Pro (2).jpg

alota likes this.
  7. paradoxper
    Whoa. The Druid's Brew produces some blistering liquids.
    WP_20181204_23_32_05_Pro.jpg

First

Back
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185