Vape-Fi
Dec 21, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #2,434 of 3,183
  The LUX is quite the the beastie, I like it!

I have an Authentic BFDFT and Ohmega Calypso inbound.
Really wanted a Modfather but there are non to be found, I'll pass on the true to its name 30mm Mason Dump Tank...
eek.gif

The Big German with the GEM/MiniVolt for size reference.

Glad you like it mate! Lux looks pretty huge with anything but 30mm tanks/rda/rta I've found. Actually, no other tank has been on my Lux besides Buddha V3. Speaking of which Buddha V3 clones were discontinued at Fast Tech a few weeks ago, quite sad to see their limited run end. Luckily I bought 2 spares which are in a draw. At the time I thought I was little daft buying spares but its paid off, as its all I use still months onward.

Big sales here in Australia vape shops for Christmas but I really don't need anything.

Dec 21, 2016 at 11:57 PM Post #2,435 of 3,183

Glad you like it mate! Lux looks pretty huge with anything but 30mm tanks/rda/rta I've found. Actually, no other tank has been on my Lux besides Buddha V3. Speaking of which Buddha V3 clones were discontinued at Fast Tech a few weeks ago, quite sad to see their limited run end. Luckily I bought 2 spares which are in a draw. At the time I thought I was little daft buying spares but its paid off, as its all I use still months onward.

Big sales here in Australia vape shops for Christmas but I really don't need anything.

Found me an excellent tank for the LUX, now I just need some 4mm Claptons to put in it...
biggrin.gif

Dec 22, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #2,436 of 3,183
  Found me an excellent tank for the LUX, now I just need some 4mm Claptons to put in it...
biggrin.gif

BEAST!  I have considered one or another big RTA myself. 

Only real thing stopping me is any leaks and the amount of juice they take to fill.

Dec 27, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #2,437 of 3,183
Pretty happy atm.

This piece of junk in the photo below I picked up for $49 tonight is actually a genuinely built magnetic stir plate with RPM readout, two speeds. The price of a legit stir plate is quite expensive that's why so many people make their own. I have been using my own DIY stir plate for mixing juice but want to see how this actually compares.

Looks like junk atm, but H20 will clean it up and post here again.

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #2,438 of 3,183
  Pretty happy atm.

This piece of junk in the photo below I picked up for $49 tonight is actually a genuinely built magnetic stir plate with RPM readout, two speeds. The price of a legit stir plate is quite expensive that's why so many people make their own. I have been using my own DIY stir plate for mixing juice but want to see how this actually compares.

Looks like junk atm, but H20 will clean it up and post here again.

Going to look great when you get it all cleaned up. Do you mix by weight as well? If not you might want to look into it, supposedly a lot less cleanup since you don't need all the different pipette's or graduated glassware for measuring base, nic and flavorings.

Any scale with a 0.01g resolution should work perfectly.

Dec 27, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #2,439 of 3,183

Going to look great when you get it all cleaned up. Do you mix by weight as well? If not you might want to look into it, supposedly a lot less cleanup since you don't need all the different pipette's or graduated glassware for measuring base, nic and flavorings.

Any scale with a 0.01g resolution should work perfectly.

Yes! I'm mixing by weight! :) It is much cleaner and more accurate, absolutely.

Dec 31, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #2,440 of 3,183
Another Grenada year down.

Happy New Year everyone. Stay safe!

Jan 2, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #2,441 of 3,183
Here's some food for thought.

I vape 30mls of e-juice (roughly) over the same period of time I was smoking a 25gram packet of tobacco. (2-3 days)

The 25gram tobacco packet now cost around $30 AUD.

When buying in bulk I can make 30mls of e-juice for 50 cents.

Jan 2, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #2,442 of 3,183
Here's some food for thought.

I vape 30mls of e-juice (roughly) over the same period of time I was smoking a 25gram packet of tobacco. (2-3 days)

The 25gram tobacco packet now cost around $30 AUD.

When buying in bulk I can make 30mls of e-juice for 50 cents.
what ? 2 - 3 days how many packs?

Jan 2, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #2,444 of 3,183
Jan 2, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #2,445 of 3,183
how many fags did you smoke per day. By fag I mean cigs.

Gosh I dunno, over 20 I'd say, also through the night I'd get up for 1-2. I was actually quite a heavy smoker, not quite chain smoking but possibly a close runner up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back