Vape-Fi
Feb 19, 2016 at 8:14 PM Post #1,714 of 3,183
  I'll definitely buy a vape by the end of this month. Not sure yet how to build one. A friend of mine gave me a tank atomizer and its called evic. Hopefully thats a good one, I'll try it.

Nothing wrong with starter kits. It's all a process - first getting off the nasties then exploring the rabbit hole.

Feb 22, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #1,717 of 3,183
  Sold my Reverso and ordered this sexy thing for my NexTiny CE.
It's a JM Mods 26650 running the SX350JV2 board.

That's fire, dude! Give me a DNA200 option and I'll toss my checkbook at JM Mods.

Feb 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #1,719 of 3,183
  The closest thing would be the M17 from Axisvapes.

It's weird how no one is really taking that market. Same thing with unregulated stab wood mods.

Feb 23, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #1,721 of 3,183
  yah, cuboid seems like a great mod for the price.  i really like my VTC mini, the new version is 75w and you can update the old VTC mini to 75w.  only thing that sucks about the VTC mini is it really drains the batteries pretty quick.  not sure if it's the large screen or what.  i'm running it in temp control at 30-35watts.

here's a pic of mine with the stock Tron-S tank it came with with nickel coil.

i agree, i am forever charging mine. it is good but im going to keep my eye out for a new mod when i go to the shop tomorrow.

Feb 24, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #1,723 of 3,183

Might pick this up. 75w is good enough for me,and I love the looks. Plus you can't beat $35

i ordered the new istick tc100w today for $35. 

i agree, i am forever charging mine. it is good but im going to keep my eye out for a new mod when i go to the shop tomorrow.

yah, other than having to change the battery frequently, i love the little powerhouse!  got the istick tc100w which is still fairly compact but a dual 18650 for longer battery life.  i should get it by Friday, i'll post pics. 

Shes beautiful, Snow Wolf Mini.

i haven't heard a ton on this one.  i thought it would have gotten a lot more popularity than it has.  seems like for the masses, the rx200 and cuboid have stolen the show . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back