Vape-Fi
Feb 18, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #1,697 of 3,183
i like small box mods, so that would look silly on my gear.  plus standard claptons is about as crazy as my builds get.  panda, you need to try some of that Carnival juice.  it kills any of those mech sauces i sent you.  hands down. 

i ordered 2 El Diablo RTA's the other day.  they should be nice.  bout the same size as the goblin mini, but top fill and larger build space.  i should get them in a week or so .

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #1,698 of 3,183
i like small box mods, so that would look silly on my gear.  plus standard claptons is about as crazy as my builds get.  panda, you need to try some of that Carnival juice.  it kills any of those mech sauces i sent you.  hands down. 

i ordered 2 El Diablo RTA's the other day.  they should be nice.  bout the same size as the goblin mini, but top fill and larger build space.  i should get them in a week or so .

Check out the Glacier 2 also. Normal size,velocity deck. My friend has one,and I love it. That's what my friend runs with Claptons and the flavor is FANTASTIC.

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #1,699 of 3,183

Where do you get Carnival? 

On another note; I'm looking into my first DNA200. Axis Vapes m17 or The Phantoms Revenge m209.

Both are hybrids and the m209 is proving difficult to source. 

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #1,700 of 3,183
Carnival is found at Five Fold Vapor.  He only offers the one flavor, sorta like Kite in Cloud.  holy cow, i just went to look up the link to copy, he's coming out with a new flavor which the flavor profile is being released tomorrow.  :)   if you get Carnival and don't enjoy it, i'll buy it off of you. 

http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/#!shop/c18pm

review

i watched Grimmgreen's review on the M17 mod.  it seems really cool.  he likes it alot.  comes in a really nice presentation box and seems to be well built. 

Feb 18, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #1,702 of 3,183
it's $25 shipped.  flat cost.  nice quick shipping too.  they only sell them in 120mL size.  choice of 0,3,6mg nic.  i believe it's 70vg/30pg but it clouds up pretty good.  just as good as most of my 80/20 or max vg stuff i have. 

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #1,705 of 3,183
  Carnival is found at Five Fold Vapor.  He only offers the one flavor, sorta like Kite in Cloud.  holy cow, i just went to look up the link to copy, he's coming out with a new flavor which the flavor profile is being released tomorrow.  :)   if you get Carnival and don't enjoy it, i'll buy it off of you. 

http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/#!shop/c18pm

review

i watched Grimmgreen's review on the M17 mod.  it seems really cool.  he likes it alot.  comes in a really nice presentation box and seems to be well built. 

Anytime there's only one juice (or two now,) it better be damn good. That profile isn't something that interests me. I will remind myself to give it another look this 
weekend and see what the new profile is all about.

It may end up being the m17 later this month when they do the Shok. I'm probably going to have to get on a list for the m209, which is ******* stupid. 

Feb 19, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #1,708 of 3,183
I decided to try using N80 in Ni200 mode not expecting it to work. But it's actually working fantastic.

The resistance of N80 only changes by 0.03 ohms over a 500F range so I don't think you have a temperature controlable build. It's probably running in power mode and will burn the cotton on a dry coil.

You should give NiFe 52 or SS 430 a try.

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #1,709 of 3,183
The resistance of N80 only changes by 0.03 ohms over a 500F range so I don't think you have a temperature controlable build. It's probably running in power mode and will burn the cotton on a dry coil.

You should give NiFe 52 or SS 430 a try.

It says it's running in TC mode. 50j,400F. Locked the resistance at .154,nothing is jumping around or anything. I ordered some 316L SS coils but those are for wattage mode I believe. And my mod doesn't have an SS mode anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back