Vape-Fi
Mar 7, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #1,741 of 3,183
I kind of really like it.

Mar 8, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #1,742 of 3,183
Are tubes totally dead?
Kinda quit vaping recently and I have a ton of great authentic gear if any one is interested. Everything is authentic, and in great shape save for the Aquas (they have some scuffs) and really just need a decent cleaning to be back in 9/10 shape. I have both 500 and 650 tubes for all the mechs, plus spare springs, magnets, contacts, glass for the gennys, you name it and its all there. Still have the original packaging for a lot of them as well. Not looking for a ton of money, and no where near what I paid originally, but LOT sale only.

Shoot me a PM if your interested or have questions.

Mar 9, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #1,743 of 3,183
Are tubes totally dead?
Kinda quit vaping recently and I have a ton of great authentic gear if any one is interested. Everything is authentic, and in great shape save for the Aquas (they have some scuffs) and really just need a decent cleaning to be back in 9/10 shape. I have both 500 and 650 tubes for all the mechs, plus spare springs, magnets, contacts, glass for the gennys, you name it and its all there. Still have the original packaging for a lot of them as well. Not looking for a ton of money, and no where near what I paid originally, but LOT sale only.

Shoot me a PM if your interested or have questions.

Yeah I use tubes daily. But lot sale you say huh?

Mar 11, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #1,745 of 3,183
Playin' with some aliens which seems all the rage these days.

I'll be going through a few exotic coils. This is an M. Terk Alien coil.

Bah. **** me. These aren't worth it. 

Personally I don't like how soft the wire is still as I'm accustomed to 20g wire. I like the feeling that my 20g coil isn't going anywhere.
In fact, these aliens decore rather easily.

Are they a complete gimmick. Not quite. I can vape these wicks rather bone dry. Something I can't exactly do with my 20g builds.
In that, I see some superior wicking efficiency due to the many spaces created, but I haven't noticed too much noticeable within capacity.

Flavor, flavor, flavor and warmth - that is what I'm about. These offer good flavor, for sure. They seem to run cooler as there's more surface
area for heat to dispense over. Running regulated this is fine - crank that wattage. Unregulated I'd need to build these lower.

No wicking issues, no spitback. I've heard these are low maintenance. I won't leave this in long enough to find out. I'll try and do another alien as my
last build experimenting to see how durable they truly are.

Overall, not worth it, not even. 

Mar 12, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #1,746 of 3,183
Playin' with some aliens which seems all the rage these days.

I'll be going through a few exotic coils. This is an M. Terk Alien coil.

Bah. **** me. These aren't worth it. 

Personally I don't like how soft the wire is still as I'm accustomed to 20g wire. I like the feeling that my 20g coil isn't going anywhere.
In fact, these aliens decore rather easily.

Are they a complete gimmick. Not quite. I can vape these wicks rather bone dry. Something I can't exactly do with my 20g builds.
In that, I see some superior wicking efficiency due to the many spaces created, but I haven't noticed too much noticeable within capacity.

Flavor, flavor, flavor and warmth - that is what I'm about. These offer good flavor, for sure. They seem to run cooler as there's more surface
area for heat to dispense over. Running regulated this is fine - crank that wattage. Unregulated I'd need to build these lower.

No wicking issues, no spitback. I've heard these are low maintenance. I won't leave this in long enough to find out. I'll try and do another alien as my
last build experimenting to see how durable they truly are.

Overall, not worth it, not even. 

Agreed. Not worth it. Simple Clapton types. are about the most I do. Regular,fused,flat person.
Coils like these are about the most I'll do on any given day and feel the time was worth it.

Mar 13, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #1,747 of 3,183
Starting the morning right.

Mar 14, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #1,748 of 3,183
I picked up a 50ml of Slims E Juice and created my own flavor. 8% Candy Apple,5% Grape Bubblegum and .5% Spearmint. Overall,10/10. Slims is ******** amazing. Also picked up 60ml of Vape Wilds pre-steeped juices. Whoa whoa. Yeah I said Vape Wild. After a recommendation I picked up S+C (strawberry cream) and Murica (one of those red white and blue Popsicles). Too my surprise,both are somewhat decent. They've definitely stepped up their game since I had them last. S+C reminds me of Mothers Milk by Suicide Bunny (almost exactly but better) and it's less than half the price. Murica isn't half bad either. Pretty spot onto one of those Popsicles but it's a pretty heavy blue razz flavor. Gonna give both Vape Wilds a 6/10. Definitely better than my last order. But it's not on the same level as this Slims.

Mar 15, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #1,749 of 3,183

Might pick up the Mutation X234. The guy who made the original Mutation series went to Fogwind Vapor,then created the Alliance. Then created a new Mutation over at Fogwind. Kinda reminds me of the alliance,but it can be used as a 2 post,3 and 4 post. Oh and I picked up an iStick 100w TC over the RX200 for various reasons. Should be here soon

Mar 15, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #1,750 of 3,183
So many Mutation variations. I just saw there is a new X V4S as well. I ordered a Tsunami which is seemingly raging at the moment. The good thing, they're getting cheaper and cheaper by the year which is great for the industry and consumer.

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #1,752 of 3,183
The Tsunami looks good but I prefer top airflow over bottom. Something like the Aeolus Lite.

I was not a fan of the Kennedy or Velocity really. I do like the improvement the Tsunami offers with the airflow tubes so I'll give it a shot.
The Aeolus has made me a believer, er, a flat out fanboy for top airflow. Just want a 2 post deck upgrade and I can live happily ever after.

Mar 16, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #1,754 of 3,183
that black widow looks corny.  i don't trust those ceramic decks either.  they are pretty fragile.  i don't see how a ceramic deck would help an rda.  i watched a review of the Evolve RDA.  i like the simple looks and quirks of it.  ohmboy josh approved. 

Mar 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #1,755 of 3,183

Screw the Tsunami,the Black Widow has your name all over it. It's got a turbine fan,but can be removed (thank god)

I looked at the Black Widow. In the end it seemed cheaply built and didn't quite fit my tastes. I'm not blindly into top airflow - the Hastur had a really interesting design but fell apart in execution. There's another in the Bo'sun but I seemed to have found out about it late and haven't seen it in stock.

I also hope to see a smaller Aeronaut in the future as that without question is the most brilliant designed RDA on the market, it's just ******* big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back