Vancouver area meet or get-together?
Apr 23, 2011 at 5:30 AM Post #31 of 205
I can bring a laptop with my new fiio E7.  It's not a super expensive setup, but better than an iPod and most DAPs.

Apr 23, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #32 of 205
Remember as well I have 160G of lossless running through the Solo!

Apr 24, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #33 of 205
[size=small]Okay let’s do an official roll call.  [/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]Who is in for the evening of Saturday May 7th[/size][size=small]?  [/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]If we don’t have enough people we can push it off to another date and try again. [/size]

Apr 24, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #34 of 205
Count me in. Confirmed!

Apr 25, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #38 of 205
I should be available - though maybe not the whole evening, what time are we starting?

Btw does anyone know someone who has one of the new Stax Lambdas (407 or 507)? I'd be very interested in hearing these.

Apr 26, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #39 of 205
If someone want try my Audio-GD ref-1 DAC, please bring some source with toslink or RCA digital output, The ref-1 doesn't have a USB in put. I will also bring my HE-5s and LD MK6+

Apr 26, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #40 of 205
[size=small]How about starting at 6:00 on Saturday May 7th[/size][size=small], I will have some food supplied.[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]Looks like we have the following people confirmed:[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]1.[/size]      [size=small]VanCitySound[/size]
[size=small]2.[/size]      [size=small]ianmedium[/size]
[size=small]3.[/size]      [size=small]WobblyGoblin[/size]
[size=small]4.[/size]      [size=small]cegli[/size]
[size=small]5.[/size]      [size=small]ogle[/size]
[size=small]6.[/size]      [size=small]tonereef[/size]
[size=small]7.[/size]      [size=small]mudhole[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]PhaedraCorruption let me know if you are coming?[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]Also, perhaps we could PM or otherwise contact the other Vancouver members that we know to see if they are interested.[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]Please respond to this thread or PM me if you have specific concerns, are interested in coming, bringing someone else or can’t make it so I can organize things.[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]BTW the building will be in off-hours security mode in the evening/weekend so everyone will need to meet in the lobby and be brought up.  I will supply a phone number and other contact details via PM to those who are confirmed closer to the date.[/size]
[size=small] [/size]
[size=small]Sounds like fun![/size]

Apr 26, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #42 of 205

Quote:
If someone want try my Audio-GD ref-1 DAC, please bring some source with toslink or RCA digital output, The ref-1 doesn't have a USB in put. I will also bring my HE-5s and LD MK6+

Hey mudhole, I can bring a cheap USB sound card I have with a toslink out.  Very interested in the HE-5s as well!

May 1, 2011 at 5:26 AM Post #43 of 205
Has anyone heard back from the guy at the headphone bar?  I would be super interested in hearing the HD800's and HD650's and I think he might have some of those.  Plus, the more the merrier!

May 2, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #44 of 205
hey guys just found out bout this vancity meet. i think i can make it this coming sat. let me know exact time & pls once confirmed. thxs

May 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #45 of 205
Hi everyone, I think there is a Canucks home game on that overlaps with the scheduled time for the meet which is now Saturday May 7th with a setup start time of 5:15 pm.  That game could potentially be the final game of the series.  Traffic may be a rough getting into the downtown core due to the game.

Are we still going to have a turnout or do we need to reschedule? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back