V-Moda Vibes NEW COLORS!!!
Jan 23, 2007 at 6:59 AM Post #31 of 51
unfortunately we are not releasing "gunmetal rouge" yet, as we are getting more diversified colors out first. We will, however, try to make it at least as a special limited edition. But, like all future colors - the dates are very uncertain and not imminent as we have to first supply our large customer's color orders.

Right now we are concentrating on the "red roxx" model.

Jan 23, 2007 at 9:25 AM Post #32 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robust² /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, they really look nice (though Red Roxx is a bit too extreme for me)
And as you already know, I can't wait for the other stuff you guys are preparing!

PS: Since you always talk about your compilations I was wondering if those are mixes/sets? (DJ Val Kolton?
wink.gif
)

Yup - mixes/sets and it's another name when I spin
evil_smiley.gif
, another DJ (Yvonne Black) and I were spinning at the MAGIC Fashion show in Vegas last August, great times. Been quite a bit busy though lately with V-MODA's new products, but later this year after a few more product launches I'll personally dedicate much more time to producing/mixing

Feb 1, 2007 at 9:47 AM Post #34 of 51
hey do you have more pics of the redroxx? i'm interested in it. The pic posted before looks a bit on the pink side, wondering what colour it looks like for real? i actually like the pinker side
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 1, 2007 at 7:08 PM Post #35 of 51
It is pretty red, and spot on to the iPod Nano. Exact color tones are always tough as every monitor is different.

We did have a photoshoot yesterday of red, and I hope to have them ready tonight or tomorrow to post online. The red is definitely my favorite at the moment, as it is very cool looking and everybody asks about it when they see it at the gym.

cheers,

val

Feb 4, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #37 of 51
If when you release Gunmetal Rouge - pls., pls., (did I say please) make it with the cable used for Flashback Chrome pairs............I have the Flashback Chrome and luv that cable and like both the Gunmetal Rouge and the poster-photoshopped Navy Blue - I'd go for another pair if one those two were offered with that cable (not the other cable). IOW I want "stealth" and something more masculine............I like the accompanying pouch or bag, but would prefer it to be less "glitterati".

Feb 6, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #39 of 51
Feb 7, 2007 at 9:20 AM Post #40 of 51
GunmetalBlitz - love the concepts! We should run a contest for new colors schemes
smily_headphones1.gif

Candy - I sincerely apologize for delay in those pics, our photographer took pictures using black with gunmetal black, and silver with flashblack chrome. I am waiting still for the red/red... I hope to have soon!

here is a post of pics of red vibes posted on another thread to hold you a bit
smily_headphones1.gif

IMG_7770.jpg

Feb 8, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #41 of 51
here is one other image we took the other day:

vibe_red_roxx_web.jpg

`

Feb 8, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #42 of 51
Quote:

love the concepts! We should run a contest for new colors schemes

That would be a great way to raise public intrest. The top color-scheme could become a made scheme and the top 3 designers could win Limited Edition versions (or just the guy who designed it). I gurantee you that You could get people (if just on the internet) talking about them.

If I ever end up getting a Red Nano, (currently is blue), I'll probably buy a red pair of vibes to go with it. The gunmetal black seems to go with the most colors though.

Feb 8, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #43 of 51
The red phones look nice. I've ordered one for my white nano. Will post up the pics once I receive them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back