V-Moda Vibes NEW COLORS!!!
Jan 6, 2007 at 8:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

valkolton

Sponsor: V-MODA
RED ROXX and LA MOCHA:

I can finally break the silence, the first two new colors are "La Mocha", which is a very dark brown, gold, and rouge mixture and "Red Roxx", pure red mecca.

vibe gold edition::: la mocha
vibe_gold_edition_500.jpg

vibe::: red roxx
vibe_redroxx.jpg

The Red Roxx perfectly matches the Red Nano, and La Mocha is just PURE modern fashion and complements lots of players, the cable is very dark on La Mocha, so it's especially sick with both black and brown players. I use La Mocha with my brown zune, and 8gb black nano 2g.

We only a TOTAL of 240 pieces La Mocha coming in mid-next week, and a FEW reds in about 1.5 weeks (but nearly all Reds are accounted for). Both are available at V-MODA.com initially - so they are more rare than the others (retail stores for these colors will be limited too). As promised, they will be on Shop.v-moda.com site tomorrow, and the pre-orders that come in direct from head-fi will be filled first. We only made 5000 total La Mochas and don't have any plans for more at this time, and like our "Orange Camo" Bass Freq may be extremely limited (I like these colors for myself and current fashion tastes, we totally ignore electronic retail store trends)... For instance - we only made 2k pieces of Orange Camo Bass Freqs yet MANY in black.

CES/Macworld
Red Roxx/La Mocha will be on display at our Macworld and CES booths so you can stop by and check them out by mid-week. If you catch me at CES (I will only be there briefly), ask me to show you two VERY SPECIAL prototypes in my pocket made of some very different periodic elements.

CES - Innovations” Sands convention Center - SPACE IP256
Macworld - #2616 (In conjunction with B&H)

House/Dance Music Qs- thanks for those who feel our music brand "vibe", although our engineers don't listen to dance/house (they are rock/jazz fans), I have final sound curve "veto power" and the music I audition Vibe with during final 4 revisions exclusively was house (and one Red Hot Chili Peppers song Slow Cheetah)
evil_smiley.gif
. We plan on throwing a party at WMC, and finally release at least one of my house music compilations. We have loads of music tricks, events, podcasts, and cds up our sleeves... truly the whole music experience is my passion and brand goal, not only headphones but great music and devices to jam with them.

We have many t-shirts with DJ/House Music designs coming out, here is another besides "127 bpm" (one of the others I wanted to post is kinda "adult", so you'll have to see it on the site later lol). I especially think electronic music can show off headphones and is great for auditions, because good songs use "unnatural" frequencies, which allow full spectrum sounds (and deep bass/multi-threaded frequencies) that natural instruments are impossible to produce. Trentemoller is a great example...

v-moda burn-out shirt::: in house we trust
in_house.jpg

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:19 AM Post #2 of 51
I can't decide, FlashBack Chrome or Red Roxx...

Red Roxx look like a real Eye Catcher.
Chrome is just so nice and "clean" looking

La Mocha look ok but I don't like gold all that much. But they're soo limited I want one just to say I have one..

Val you got yourself such a nice pair of Earphones...I wish I could buy all of them in every color, twice.

One for what ever mood and the other kept in boxes mounted on my wall unopened.

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:35 AM Post #3 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesupreme1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't decide...

Thanks. Red Roxx is DEFINITELY more eye catching in person, the La Mocha is a little less visible to others in real-life because of their small size and dark cable. Please keep in mind these things are VREY small, so big pictures are like science class - looking through a microscope
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:42 AM Post #4 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by valkolton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. Red Roxx is DEFINITELY more eye catching in person, the La Mocha is less obvious in person because of their small size and dark cable. Please keep in mind these things are very small, so pictures are like science class - like looking through a microscope
smily_headphones1.gif

=0 I might be able to get away with wearing them In class.
Which would look better with a ZVM 30gig Black?

I don't like GunMetal/ La Mocha

So it's between Red Roxx and Flashback Chrome

I might not be able to get the Red Roxx[As their so limited] as I can't afford Vibes till my birthday which is in 9 whole days =(

I think I'll go with Chrome as it means I'll be less likely to get Jacked[Less Noticeable]
My ZVM got stolen but managed to get it back thanks to my friend and her female persuasion lol.

Sorry for going off topic a bit...

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:48 AM Post #5 of 51
Quote:

One for what ever mood and the other kept in boxes mounted on my wall unopened.

Speaking of that, the boxes are new too on the new colors (different color combos), here is a pic of Red Roxx Box:

redroxxbox.jpg

Jan 6, 2007 at 10:26 AM Post #6 of 51
Your Box Picture swayed me too Flashback Chrome

That red seems too close to pink.

God I can't wait for your birthday...I havn't felt this anticipated since X-mas when I got my Wii 2 Weeks prior but couldn't play it till X-Mas

Hurrah For me being replied too by a "Up-High" Person
A+++ For Costumer(Soon To Be) Satisfaction

I just relized V-Moda, read like that in spanish means, See Style/Fashion

A+++ for the your companies name too.

Is La Mocha Similiar to the Gunmetal Cord and Red Roxx To Flashback?

Jan 6, 2007 at 10:36 AM Post #7 of 51
It is definitely red (we don't plan on a pink), Flash is not greatest and the color cable picks up reflections. We'll take more pics soon, but it matches Red Nano nearly exactly. those who want to "rock differently" can have options now.

Yup - MODA means Style/Fashion in many languages and ours, goal is an intersection of function, funk (music), and fashion - "funkshion".

Correct Gunmetal Black and La Mocha = Same Cable; Red Roxx and Flashblack = Same Cable.

Jan 6, 2007 at 10:46 AM Post #8 of 51
This has to be one of the hardest choices I've done in my short life. To me this is like choosing which eyeball to lose in a life/death situation.

I thought the Flashback had a clear looking cable?

I'll Just take Flashback it's a safer bet for me.

What happens say when you sell your last La Mocha and someone returns them saying their faulty? Do you remake a pair?

Jan 6, 2007 at 11:05 AM Post #9 of 51
Quote:

This has to be one of the hardest choices I've done in my short life...will I still be able to get a pair of them by 1/15?(Birthday)

Unfortunately, Red Roxx is behind La Mocha, and will be here more like 2 weeks (about 1/22). I agree it is a hard thing to choose which color of Vibes, since all colors are appealingly different it's like picking your favorite girlfriend - oops I meant child.

-v

Jan 6, 2007 at 11:08 AM Post #10 of 51
I'll take Flash just because I will get them a full week earlier, 16 more days might force me to listen to the voices in my head to take my mom's credit card and just buy em now.

"It's like picking your favorite girlfriend-oops I meant child"
LOL that made my day.

Jan 6, 2007 at 12:17 PM Post #11 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by valkolton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately, Red Roxx is behind La Mocha, and will be here more like 2 weeks (about 1/22). I agree it is a hard thing to choose which color of Vibes, since all colors are appealingly different it's like picking your favorite girlfriend - oops I meant child.

-v

Haha thats my birthday
icon10.gif

Anyway, if the red/flashblack cable is more flexible it would be more suited for wearing behind the ear... right?

Jan 6, 2007 at 2:48 PM Post #12 of 51
Are they sold out? It's telling me they are out of stock - so does that mean all available are already sold?

If so, bugger! I was waiting for a red :frowning2:

(Edit) Update - ignore this. I tried again a little later, and put an order through - hopefully it's fulfilled in a timely fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back