V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
May 31, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #511 of 1,269
Quote:
You cannot cross the green safety-lines on the template. Everything not inside those lines will not be engraved at all. That's what they told me when I contacted them with that question.

I have another question myself:
I see the M100 Shadows come with the brushed metal shields. Are those matte or shiny brush metal shields? Or is there only one pair of shields included to that prize and I can choose that from the colors shown on the M100's page? Will they always come with those empty shields or can I have those engraved and then have another set with different color?

No, that shields that come on the shadow M100s are not a glossy finish. 

Yes, if you order them from the V-Moda site you should be able to have the set that already comes on the headphones engraved, as well as the free set that they come with. But they are going to open the box in order to get the shields, as well as install them, so you will not be able to go through the ceremonial unboxing process.

Jun 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #512 of 1,269
You cannot cross the green safety-lines on the template. Everything not inside those lines will not be engraved at all. That's what they told me when I contacted them with that question.

I downloaded the m80 shield template from the v moda website (illustrator version) and it didn't have any green lines. Although I know what you mean as I have seen them on other people's design templates. Anyone know why the green lines weren't on mine?

Jun 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #514 of 1,269
I am trying to organise my design on the M80 template but there arent any green "safety guidelines" on the shields, can I just upload my image as an ai document without the shields and ask for it to be centred and as large as it can fit on the shields? or should I just add my image to the shield template even though there are no guidlines to keep within?

Did anyone else have this problem when uplaoding m80 designs?

Jun 4, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #515 of 1,269
I still dont seem to be able to put up pictures on here (get an error saying "There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again.")..... anyway here is a link to the deisgn I want on my shield, think i might just submit it like this, even though I cant tell if it is inside the invisible guidelines or not...

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2186/kwonshield.jpg

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #516 of 1,269
So I got my Phantom Chrome LPs with custom shields yesterday and I love them! So pleased with how they turned out!

(Shields)

(Custom shields with chrome wing pieces)

(Custom shields and wing pieces)

Out of interest, what do you guys think of the colour of the shields? I really wanted Ocean Blue, but was told by customer service that that colour wasn't available for the LPs because they didn't have wing pieces in that colour. I therefore ordered Midnight Blue but in the order notes asked if they could double check to see if they had Ocean Blue, cos that was my preference.

I'm not actually sure what colour they are (I loved them straight out of the box so never thought to seek clarification): what do you guys think?

Jun 9, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #517 of 1,269
So I got my Phantom Chrome LPs with custom shields yesterday and I love them! So pleased with how they turned out!

(Shields)

(Custom shields with chrome wing pieces)

(Custom shields and wing pieces)

Out of interest, what do you guys think of the colour of the shields? I really wanted Ocean Blue, but was told by customer service that that colour wasn't available for the LPs because they didn't have wing pieces in that colour. I therefore ordered Midnight Blue but in the order notes asked if they could double check to see if they had Ocean Blue, cos that was my preference.

I'm not actually sure what colour they are (I loved them straight out of the box so never thought to seek clarification): what do you guys think?

They look great! Good color & design.

Jun 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #518 of 1,269
Quote:
Hey,

Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.

The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?

Sweeeeet.

Jun 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #520 of 1,269
My fathers day set up 
size]

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #525 of 1,269
Quote:
why fathers day?
blink.gif

btw nice phone case on that nexus 4~

Thanks! Why Fathers day? Because I was home alone, no wife, no kid for the day. I had free reign on what I wanted to do and I wanted to whip out my cans and blast out doing yard work. Not too great having get sunburn lol. Forgot to put on sunscreen for the 2 hours outside that day in the TX heat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back