V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Apr 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #481 of 1,269
Ahh, it's all good, que hay boricua? :D

Hey guys, so I've just bought an M-80 and I was wondering what color would look good on the shadow. I'll think of the design later, but have a color that matches seems very important.

Red/black? Seems like the obvious choices, although V-moda doesn't make it very clear on the order page which red is what, as there's several... Is there a matte one? I've seen the shiny chrome one and the one with a cracked texture...

Apr 20, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #484 of 1,269
Taken from V-MODA's Facebook page. 
size]

Apr 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #485 of 1,269
Having some problems creating my own templates for my Crossfades.. Wanting to put a design on it that I designed but for some reason the template will not register on my computer when pulling it from the V-Moda website....Can anyone help????????

Apr 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #487 of 1,269
Quote:
Having some problems creating my own templates for my Crossfades.. Wanting to put a design on it that I designed but for some reason the template will not register on my computer when pulling it from the V-Moda website....Can anyone help????????

What do you mean it won't register? It won't download, your can't find the downloaded file, or you can't open it?

Apr 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #488 of 1,269
May 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #492 of 1,269
Well test it out. I did the same thing with my "free shields". LOL. I didn't put an image and opted for red. It looked ok, but not what I wanted. So I took some time and thought about the color combo and the safest combo I could think of was matte black shields. I do like the gold/white combo though. But with the logo, does that come grey will it show? Not sure, but good luck!  And please post your pics when you do get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back